Construction sites can be hazardous places, and as a result there are many laws in place to protect the construction workers who work on these sites. Overhead electrical wiring, heavy equipment, and weather can all lead to construction accidents. Sadly, in many cases, these accidents are entirely preventable, since many of them are caused by a flouting of laws, by negligence, or by product defects. If you or a loved one have suffered due to a construction accident, call a qualified Florida attorney today. The right Florida lawyer can ensure that you get the help and the legal assistance you need to start over.
Accidents on construction sites can be devastating and life-altering. Equipment failure and electrical accidents can lead to burns and severe injuries, as well as fatalities. Falls from scaffolding and other heights can mean death, paralysis, brain injuries, or severe spinal cord injuries. Such accidents can cause many hours of lost wages, great pain, expensive medical treatment, and ongoing rehabilitation. Many insurance companies meant to protect workers hire lawyers, and this makes it important for anyone injured on a construction site to seek the help of a Florida attorneys. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group can help you understand all your legal rights so that you can pursue all the benefits and compensation owed you under the law.
Many injured workers do not understand that they can make claims against third parties — not just employers — and this can be vital to getting the maximum amount of benefits to ensure good quality medical care and rehabilitative treatment. Many workplace injuries leave trauma and physical pain that requires many months or even years of treatment. Qualified Florida attorneys can ensure that insurance companies continue to offer assistance for this treatment, so that full recovery can take place.
Call our South Florida construction accident attorneys at Flaxman Law Group. We have years of experience in workplace accident and construction site accident cases, so we can offer you the assistance you deserve. We work on a contingency basis, so you do not have to worry about legal fees unless and until we win you benefits. Plus, we offer a complimentary, no-obligation consultation so that you can speak to a Florida attorney who can let you know all the facts you need to pursue a construction accident case. Simply contact us online or call us at 1-866-352-9626 (1-866-FLAXMAN) to get answers about your legal options.
- Construction Site Falls
- Crane Accidents
- Dangerous/Unsafe/Defective Equipment Accidents
- Electrocutions/Electrical Accidents
- Elevator Accidents
- Fire and Explosion Accidents
- Nail gun (explosive and pneumatic) Accidents
- Negligent Supervision
- Run-over by Equipment
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Structural Failure/Building Collapse Accidents
- Welding/Brazing/Cutting (Torch) Accidents
- Why You May Need a Personal Injury Attorney After a Workplace Accident on a Construction Site in Miami If you have been injured on a construction site in Miami or any other community, you may want to consult with a local personal injury attorney. While ....
- Can Florida-Wide Crane Safety Regulations Prevent Construction Accidents? It’s no secret that construction accidents are a major concern for the building industry. Across the country, as building projects heat up ....
- How Florida Construction Workers Can Stay Safer on the Job Florida construction jobs can be highly satisfying. Construction professionals help build roads, buildings, and other infrastructures that Florida ....
- Tips for Dealing with the Aftermath of a Construction Accident Construction accidents, by their very nature, tend to be quite serious. Since in many cases heavy equipment and high voltage are involved, fatalities, ....
- Understanding The Types Of Brain Injury In Florida and across the country, brain injuries occur every day. As a result of slip and fall accidents, car accidents, construction accidents, ....