If you Have an Injury from a Car Accident, it is Important to Know Your Rights
Unfortunately, car accidents are a fact of life, and, although enhanced safety features on late-model cars help to reduce the risk of injury, they can still cause much more than just automobile damage. In 2009, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported 2558 fatal crashes on Florida roads; however, even a non-fatal car accident can result in an injury that can be just as devastating to an individual or to a family—particularly if they involve an injury for which full recovery can take weeks or even months, or where the injury causes a permanent disability such as a brain injury or spinal cord injury. In addition, a car accident injury can result in expensive emergency care and a lengthy hospital stay, as well as have additional or long-term financial impacts, such as hindering your ability to perform your job, involve costly home-care from a professional care-giver, or create a need for medical devices or recuperative therapy.
If you’ve been in a car accident and suffered an injury, it is critical that you be able to assess your rights, responsibilities, and remedies, in order to make sure that you are obtaining what you need to fully recover, both medically and financially. This is especially important because, when you suffer a serious injury in a car accident, you are often not able to carefully and immediately assess how the car accident occurred, to gather information, to speak to and identify witnesses and other drivers involved, or to talk to emergency personnel at the scene.
This is where attorneys at the Flaxman Law Group can help. If you have suffered an injury in a car accident in South Florida, our attorneys are prepared to handle all your concerns, including evaluating and investigating issues such as who was involved and who is at fault, the amount of coverage afforded by the insurance policies of the party or parties involved, and calculating your out-of-pocket expenses from property damage and immediate medical care. But perhaps more importantly, our professionals can help you to assess more complicated consequences that may result from your car accident injury, such as your actual and potential loss due to pain and suffering or mental anguish, your actual and potential lost wages, loss of earning capacity, and loss of consortium.
The Flaxman Law Group has many years of experience in handling all claims related to car accidents, including accidents that may involve drunk drivers, buses, motorcycles, trucks and pedestrians, as well as those that may be caused or partially caused by defective vehicles, or defective parts, such as defective tires. Our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers has helped many car accident injury victims to obtain the resources they need to obtain a true full recovery, both physically and financially. In addition, our attorneys can help not only drivers, but passengers, including [minors and children] who may be injured in car accidents and whose injuries can tragically create medical needs well into their future, and where it is much more difficult to measure the impacts to issues like future earning capacity and mental anguish.
The Flaxman Law Group offers a no-obligation, no-cost consultation to discuss your situation. This allows you to learn all your options before you decide what to do. If we agree to help you, there are no hidden costs and you will not have to pay Flaxman Law Group anything if we do not win your case or get an out-of-court settlement. We can meet at your hospital room, office, or home for a no-strings complimentary consultation. You can speak with one of our qualified South Florida car accident injury attorneys any time you need to—7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Just contact us online or call us at 1-866-352-9626 (1-866-FLAXMAN) to arrange for your free initial consultation or to speak to an attorney at once. We can give you the answers you need.
- Do I Have an Accident Case?
- Head-on Accident
- Rear-End Accident
- Rollover Accident
- Side Impact Accident
- Back-over Accidents
- Car Accident caused by Negligence
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Fatal Car Accidents
- Teen Car Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Elderly Driver Related Car Accidents
- Car Accidents Related to Cell Phones
- Head on Collisions
- Rear end Collisions
- Side Impact Car Accidents
- SUV Rollover Accidents
- Chain Reaction
- Accidents Caused by Manufacturing Defects
- What to do after a car accident?
- Construction Site Car Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Sideswipe Accidents
- Road Rage Accidents
- Pot Hole Accidents
- Firing/Changing/Switching lawyers in middle of a car accident
- Taxi Accidents
- Shoulder of road accidents/Vehicles stopped on side of road
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Do You Need an Attorney If You Have Been in a Minor Car Accident in Pompano Beach or Another Florida Community? Many drivers know that if they have been in a serious car accident or have lost a loved one in a fatal traffic accident in Pompano Beach or another ....
- Brain Injuries and Davie Motorcycle Accidents Davie motorcycle accidents can be among the most devastating types of Davie traffic accidents you can be involved in. The difference in size and force ....
- Holiday Fatigue Causes More Than Just Florida Car Accidents Much has been written in recent years about the dangers of driving while fatigued. Tired drivers not only contribute to many Florida car accidents and ....
- What Can Hollywood and Florida Do to Prevent Pedestrian Accidents? A study conducted by the Florida Department of Transportation by the Center for Urban Transportation Research at the University of South Florida ....
- Will Florida’s Texting Ban Save Lives? After years of trying to pass texting bans, Florida has created a law, known as Statute Section 316.305 or the “Florida Ban on Texting While ....
- What Happens if Your Car Accident Was a Workplace Accident? Many Florida workers drive as part of their job. For example, shuttle bus drivers, truck drivers, and other employees have driving as their primary ....