WELCOME TO FLAXMAN LAW GROUP
- You’ve Been In An Accident
- You’ve Been Injured
- You’re Confused
- You Have Questions And Wondering What To Do Next
Let us protect you from the insurance companies. The insurance companies are not on your side. They make money by collecting your premiums and fighting your claims.
How do I know this? Because I was an insurance claims adjuster for 10 years. I have inside knowledge of how insurance companies work.
In my 32 years as a personal injury trial lawyer, I am always asked the same questions by my injured clients:
- WHO IS GOING TO PAY TO FIX MY CAR?
The insurance company for the at fault driver or owner will pay to fix your car and also pay for a rental car. Many attorneys do not help their clients with their property damage. We do. You never pay us any fees or costs for this service.
- HOW DO I PAY MY ATTORNEY?
You do not pay any fees or costs unless we win your case.
- HOW LONG WILL MY CASE TAKE?
Most cases are settled within 90 – 120 days without the need for a lawsuit.
- HOW DO I FIND A DOCTOR?
We work with a large network of top medical professionals in every specialty who are located close to your home or work. We work with doctors who will come to your home to treat you if that is more convenient. Many doctors provide transportation to their office.
- HOW DO I PAY FOR THE DOCTOR?
If you are in an automobile accident, your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage on your auto policy will pay your medical bills and lost wages up to $10,000. If you do not have PIP, you can still make a claim. If you have had a slip and fall or any other type of accident , our doctors will wait until the case is concluded and not ask for any money up front.
- WHY AM I USING MY INSURANCE TO PAY MY BILLS WHEN I WAS NOT AT FAULT?
Because under Florida No Fault, your PIP coverage pays the first $10,000 of medical bills and lost wages regardless of who is at fault.
- WILL MY INSURANCE RATES GO UP IF I USE MY OWN INSURANCE?
Your insurance rates do not automatically go up just because you use your PIP insurance to pay your medical bills and lost wages.
- HOW DO I STAY INFORMED ABOUT MY CASE?
- Call Flaxman Law Group 24/7. You will be able to speak with me immediately or a member of my staff.
- You will never get an answering service!
- We speak English, Spanish, and Creole.
- HOW MUCH IS MY CASE WORTH?
That depends on the extent of your injuries, the amount of your medical bills, your lost wages, and the results of your diagnostic studies. However, you can be sure that we will fight to get you the most money for your case.
Call Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation consultation
We have 3 convenient locations:
Hollywood • Miami • Homestead
Flaxman law Group concentrates its practice in all types of accident cases
- Bypass Device Could Offer New Treatment Option for Spinal Cord Patients in Miami and Florida In a heart bypass, surgeons are able to bypass blocked arteries so that patients with heart conditions can continue to enjoy a good quality of life. ....
- How Could Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law Affect Your Assault and Battery Case in Homestead or Your Community? The “Stand Your Ground” law in Florida is contained in Florida Statute Section 776, and it allows people to use force, including deadly ....
- Will New Law Affect Assault and Battery Cases in Hollywood and Other Florida Communities? In assault and battery cases in Hollywood and other Florida communities, the defendant in the case will often allege that they acted in ....
- Are Selfies and Social Media Contributing to Car Accidents in Miami and Other Cities? Selfies and social media may be a fun way to share memories, but according to some safety experts, they can also increase the risk of car crashes in ....
- Recent Study Suggests Link Between Marijuana Use and Car Crashes While the effects of drunk driving in Hollywood and other cities are abundantly clear and drivers know the risks of drinking and driving, the risks of ....
- Just How At Risk are Teen Drivers in Florida? A great deal has been written about the dangers that face teen drivers in Homestead and across Florida. Statistically, new drivers tend to have higher ....
- What Causes Truck Collisions in Miami and Other Cities? Determining whether you have a personal injury claim in Miami or your Florida community often stems from understanding what caused your traffic ....
- Will Florida’s New Law Reduce the Risk of Waste Truck Collisions? Waste truck collisions in Miami, Homestead, and other Florida cities are a cause for concern. Although often low-speed crashes, these accidents pose a ....
- Changes in Attitudes Needed to Reduce Trucking Collisions in Hollywood and Florida There is no doubt that fatigued driving in Hollywood and across the country leads to trucking collisions. Each year, thousands of people are injured ....
- Un Viaje Más Seguro En La Mañana: Reduciendo Su Riesgo De Un Accidente De Tráfico En Hollywood o En Su Comunidad Su viaje matutino está lleno de peligros desapercibidos. El conductor distraído al lado de usted preocupándose por la reunión de ....
- ¿Que Tan Grande Es La Amenaza De Choques Automovilísticos En Homestead y En Todo El Estado Para Nuestros Residentes? Los accidentes de tráfico son la principal causa de lesiones y muerte en Homestead y en todo Florida. También es la principal causa de ....
- Nuevos Estudios Revelan Que Los Accidentes De Manejo En Estado De Ebriedad En Hollywood y Otras Ciudades Pueden Ser Más Graves De Lo que Se Suponía Un nuevo estudio conducido por Ralph Hingson del Instituto Nacional del Abuso del Alcohol y Alcoholismo (U.S. National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and ....