WELCOME TO FLAXMAN LAW GROUP
- You’ve Been In An Accident
- You’ve Been Injured
- You’re Confused
- You Have Questions And Wondering What To Do Next
Let us protect you from the insurance companies. The insurance companies are not on your side. They make money by collecting your premiums and fighting your claims.
How do I know this? Because I was an insurance claims adjuster for 10 years. I have inside knowledge of how insurance companies work.
In my 32 years as a personal injury trial lawyer, I am always asked the same questions by my injured clients:
- WHO IS GOING TO PAY TO FIX MY CAR?
The insurance company for the at fault driver or owner will pay to fix your car and also pay for a rental car. Many attorneys do not help their clients with their property damage. We do. You never pay us any fees or costs for this service.
- HOW DO I PAY MY ATTORNEY?
You do not pay any fees or costs unless we win your case.
- HOW LONG WILL MY CASE TAKE?
Most cases are settled within 90 – 120 days without the need for a lawsuit.
- HOW DO I FIND A DOCTOR?
We work with a large network of top medical professionals in every specialty who are located close to your home or work. We work with doctors who will come to your home to treat you if that is more convenient. Many doctors provide transportation to their office.
- HOW DO I PAY FOR THE DOCTOR?
If you are in an automobile accident, your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage on your auto policy will pay your medical bills and lost wages up to $10,000. If you do not have PIP, you can still make a claim. If you have had a slip and fall or any other type of accident , our doctors will wait until the case is concluded and not ask for any money up front.
- WHY AM I USING MY INSURANCE TO PAY MY BILLS WHEN I WAS NOT AT FAULT?
Because under Florida No Fault, your PIP coverage pays the first $10,000 of medical bills and lost wages regardless of who is at fault.
- WILL MY INSURANCE RATES GO UP IF I USE MY OWN INSURANCE?
Your insurance rates do not automatically go up just because you use your PIP insurance to pay your medical bills and lost wages.
- HOW DO I STAY INFORMED ABOUT MY CASE?
- Call Flaxman Law Group 24/7. You will be able to speak with me immediately or a member of my staff.
- You will never get an answering service!
- We speak English, Spanish, and Creole.
- HOW MUCH IS MY CASE WORTH?
That depends on the extent of your injuries, the amount of your medical bills, your lost wages, and the results of your diagnostic studies. However, you can be sure that we will fight to get you the most money for your case.