Tamarac Insurance Law
Trying to resolve an insurance dispute yourself is very frustrating. Insurance companies have many tactics that they can use in order to deny your claim. They may claim that you simply don't understand your policy, they can claim that your specific situation is not covered, they can accuse you of fraud, and they can simply refuse to take your calls.
However, you do have rights. Contacting an insurance dispute attorney or personal injury attorney in Tamarac ensures that you have someone in your corner fighting for your rights. If you would like to speak to an attorney about what can be done in your case, contact the Flaxman Law Group for a free case evaluation.
Charles Flaxman of the Flaxman Law Group work for 10 years in the insurance industry and he understands insurance law very closely. He also had a good grasp of insurance company policies since he worked as an insurance claims adjuster.Understanding Insurance Claims
Insurance money, whether from a life insurance policy, a car accident coverage, or health insurance, is intended to ensure that you get money quickly if you have been injured or have sustained damages that are covered by your coverage. Insurance is meant to ensure that you:
- Get your money quickly after a covered event
- Have money to pay for damages
- Are protected financially in an unexpected event
If you are having problems with an insurance company, there are many things that an attorney can do for you. They can:
- Review your policy in your insurance carrier's actions with you
- Help you understand your rights
- Investigate your claim
- Work with private investigators and expert witnesses to substantiate your claim
- Gather documentation about your claim
- Gather documentation and proof that you did not commit fraud
- Negotiate with your insurance carrier
- Take your insurance carrier to court if they are not acting in good faith
- File a legal claim on your behalf
- Work to get you your insurance money as quickly as possible
There are many reasons why an insurance claim may be denied:
- Coverage has lapsed due to nonpayment of premiums or some other matter
- The injuries not covered by coverage
- The insurance company feels that the claim is fraudulent
- The insurance company has underestimated the full cost of the injury
In many cases, it is difficult to tell whether the insurance company is in the wrong without discussing your case with a personal injury attorney. An insurance dispute attorney can tell you what your options are and can help you pursue your insurance company if they are acting in bad faith or trying to dent your claim without a legal reason.
The Flaxman Law Group works with many types of insurance cases. We work with commercial and residential homeowners as well as tenants and leaseholders. Whether your case involves health insurance, car insurance, or another type of insurance policy, we will do everything we can to provide you with the best legal advice possible so that you can move forward with your claim. To get started, contact the Flaxman Law Group for a free consultation.