Right of Way Violations
When drivers fail to yield right of way, they are not only being rude; their reckless actions can lead to serious injury and even fatalities. Motorcycle accidents in Miami and across Florida involving right of way violations occur at intersections and along busy roadways, such as freeways. Often, the results are devastating. These accidents can cause serious head injuries, spinal cord injuries, factors, and other catastrophic injuries.
Victims and survivors of motorcycle accidents in Miami and across South Florida are often not aware that they have rights that protect them after their accident. Florida law does have a number of stipulations which ensures that victims who have been injured in traffic accidents in Miami or anywhere in Florida do have recourse to the law. If your accident was caused by someone's negligence or recklessness, for example, you can pursue legal action in order to get compensation. You can recover compensation to pay for medical costs, pain and suffering, property damage, lost earnings, and other expenses related to your accident. If you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you may be able to launch a wrongful death claim in Miami in order to recover for pain and suffering, memorial expenses, final medical expenses, potential lost earnings, lost companionship, and other expenses. While it is difficult sometimes to think about money after the devastation of a traffic accident, it is important to think of your family's future. Being able to secure financial resources for your family can become an important way to ensure that you have the money to recover as fully as possible. Having financial resources ensures that you have the money to pay for medical care and other needed expenses so that you can focus fully on healing. If you would like more information, contact the Flaxman Law Group at any time to learn more.Injuries Resulting from Right of Way Violations and Motorcycle Accidents
Motorcycle accidents can result in a number of devastating injuries including:
- Head injuries. Statistics show that head injuries are the leading cause of fatalities in motorcycle accidents in Miami and across Florida.
- Spinal cord trauma. In a motorcycle accident, the rider may be thrown from their vehicle and the impact can cause serious spinal cord injuries.
- Burns. The fuel tank for motorcycles is less protected than the gas tank on a passenger car. In a serious collision, the fuel tank can sustain damage and can leak gas, possibly leading to a fire. Each year, burn injury patients are rushed to Miami and Florida hospitals because of this scenario.
- Amputations. Lower-body injuries are common in motorcycle accidents. A rider can become trapped under the vehicle, causing serious damage to limbs.
- Broken bones. Statistics show that fractures are among the most common non-fatal injuries associated with motorcycle traffic accidents in Miami and Florida.
- Soft tissue injuries. When riders are thrown from a motorcycle in a collision, they can easily sustain whiplash and similar injuries.
If you are looking for a motorcycle accident attorney in Miami, contact the Flaxman Law Group legal team. The Flaxman Law Group legal staff has more than 25 years of experience helping personal injury victims, motorcycle accident victims, and other traffic accident victims across South Florida. The Flaxman Law Group legal team has a long term office in Miami as well as other offices across South Florida to serve survivors better. The Flaxman Law Group legal team has already recovered more than $25 million on behalf of thousands of personal injury victims in Miami and across South Florida. The compassionate and caring legal team is always available to help if you have been injured. In fact, the phones at the Flaxman Law Group are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week in order to serve you better. You can always reach the staff to arrange for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your case.