Pembroke Pines School Bus Accident
If your child has been injured in a school bus accident in Pembroke Pines or any Florida community, it is important to seek legal advice immediately. There is a statute of limitations which requires you to file a legal claim in these cases very quickly. In addition, you may be offered a settlement or may be asked to sign documentation by liable parties and their attorneys or insurance companies. Signing this documentation may in some cases limit your ability to seek compensation later on if you find out that your child's injuries were more serious than you initially thought.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group understand how difficult the time immediately following a serious injury can be. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of traffic accident and personal injury survivors and our full service law firm is pleased of offer prompt, thorough legal advice as well as aggressive representation for new clients. If you would like to schedule a free consultation with our legal team, contact our full service law firm today.Why Seek Legal Advice After a Child Injury in Pembroke Pines or Your Community?
If your child has been injured in a school bus crash, the last thing you may be considering are legal options. However, seeking legal advice in your situation does several things:
- It ensures that you understand the likely value and strength of your case
- It ensures that you understand how much your child's injuries may cost, so you can make an educated decision about any settlement or insurance offers
- It can take some pressure off you by allowing you to get a personal injury attorney to deal with insurance companies, the insurance process, the settlement process, or the legal process
- It can help you and your family decide what steps would be best to protect your family and your child
- It can help you seek compensation so that you can afford the best quality medical care and other services for your child as your child recovers from their injuries
Even if you decide not to seek a legal claim, speaking with a personal injury attorney is important in evaluating all your legal options. Even if you decide not to seek a legal case, a personal injury attorney in Pembroke Pines or you community may be able to help you with the insurance process or may be able to negotiate with insurance carriers or attorneys to ensure that your child gets a fair, full compensation offer.Common Causes Of School Bus Accidents
There are many reasons why school bus collision can happen, but the most common reasons are:
- Driver distraction
- Underqualified or undertrained drivers
- Drunk driving
- Poor road design
- Bad road conditions or weather conditions
- Mechanical failure
- Poor school bus design
- The reckless actions of other drivers sharing the road with the school bus
- Poor driver screening
- Bad policies for disembarking and embarking the school bus
- A driver not checking before pulling away from the curb
- A driver parking incorrectly, so that students cannot exit and enter the bus safely
If you would like legal advice after your child has been injured by a school bus, feel free to contact Flaxman Law Group. If you would like someone standing by your side as you fight for justice in your case, contact Flaxman Law Group today to arrange for a free, no obligation case review.