Pembroke Pines Dog Bites
After a dog bite or animal attack in Pembroke Pines or your community, it is common to have lots of questions. You may have questions about your recovery and you may be wondering how you will pay for the medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses of your injury. You may also be wondering how the animal attack happened, especially if the dog behaved aggressively or is known to be aggressive.
If you have questions, contact the Flaxman Law Group legal team today for a free, no obligation consultation. Our attorneys have more than sixty years of combined experience and have dealt with thousands of dog bite and personal injury cases in Pembroke Pines and across South Florida. Whether you have sustained fractures, scarring, head injuries in Pembroke Pines, or other injuries in an animal attack, the Flaxman Law Group can review your case and can give you some insight as to what options you have in your situation.What can a Personal Injury Attorney do for Me in a Dog Bite Case?
There are many things that a personal injury attorney in Pembroke Pines or your community can do if you've been injured in a dog mauling or animal attack. They can:
- Investigate the situation in order to find out what really happened
- Gather evidence from the dog owners, veterinarians, witnesses, and others
- Advise you of your rights and legal options
- Help find the liable parties
- Determine whether you have a case
- Work with expert witnesses, veterinarians, and other professionals who can help build a strong case on your behalf
- Document your injuries and help you determine the total cost of your injuries
- Help you find local resources as you start to heal
- File a legal claim on your behalf, if you are eligible to do so and if that is what you decide to do
One of the most important things that are personal injury attorney can do for you is to help you explore all of your options so that you know what you can do in order to lessen some of the financial distress that a serious dog bite can cause. You may have more options than you realize. Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to seek compensation through a legal claim, through homeowners insurance, or even through a workers compensation claim in Pembroke Pines or your community.
If you are looking for a personal injury attorney in Pembroke Pines or South Florida, contact the Flaxman Law Group to arrange for a free, no obligation case evaluation. The Flaxman Law Group legal team is a full-service law firm with access to medical experts, private investigators, and other professionals who can help build strong cases. The legal team at the Flaxman Law Group has more than 60 years of combined legal experience as well as a track record of collecting more than $100 million on behalf of plaintiffs across South Florida. Find out how this experience can be put to work for you.