North Miami Beach Hit by a Drunk Driver
If you have been struck by a drunk driver in a car accident in North Miami Beach, you may be facing pain and suffering only because someone made a bad choice. It hardly seems fair. To make the situation even worse, many drunk drivers try to fight their DUI charges, which can be even more upsetting for victims. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by an inebriated driver and want to know how to protect yourself and your family, contact the Flaxman Law Group today for a free consultation to review your case.Why You Need to Consider Medical Expenses After a Car Accident
Keep in mind that medical costs, especially unexpected medical costs, are one of the leading causes of bankruptcy and financial distress in the US. In order to protect yourself and your family, you owe it to yourself to contact a personal injury attorney in North Miami Beach or your community right away and to do all you can order to get fair compensation so that you have financial resources you need to live your life to the fullest.
Even if you have suffered a devastating loss or serious or permanent injury, having financial resources will at least remove one possible source of stress. It will also give you the financial resources you need for counseling, quality medical care, and other services and resources that can help you and your family.Why Choose Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
The Flaxman Law Group legal team has seen firsthand how devastating drunk driving accidents can be. Our lawyers believe that there is no reason why a motorist should be driving drunk. However, we also see the impact of these types of accidents every year.
If you have been seriously injured by a drunk driver, take advantage of our free, no obligation case evaluation right away. Your case evaluation is your chance to get answers to your questions, get information about your rights, and get a free, confidential case evaluation about your situation and your likely recovery.
Why should you make a free, no obligation appointment with the Flaxman Law Group? There are many things that we can do at your appointment:
- Review any insurance offers that have been made to you as well as the paperwork
- Help you understand the likely total cost of your injuries so that you are better able to anticipate how much compensation you will need
- Help you understand what options you may have for legal action and insurance negotiation
- Help you understand the strength of your case and your likely recovery
- Help you understand what local resources are available to people with your type of injuries
- Answer questions you may have
- Help you understand what experience and expertise our lawyers can bring to you if you decide to work with us in filing a legal claim
If you would like to enjoy these advantages today – all with no risk and no cost – contact the Flaxman Law group for your free consultation.