North Miami Beach Truck Driver Fatigue
Truck drivers are expected to take all due precautions in order to stay safe on the roads and to keep others safe as well. One of these precautions involves getting adequate rest so that falling asleep behind the wheel or making preventable mistakes due to fatigue is not an issue. Unfortunately, fatigued driving continues to be a major cause of truck and car accidents in North Miami Beach and other communities because some drivers do not get the rest required of them by law.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have worked with many families devastated by serious truck accidents in North Miami Beach and other Florida towns. When these accidents are caused by recklessness or negligence, Flaxman Law Group attorneys are able to work with families to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, car repair costs, and other costs. If you would like to know whether you have a case after your traffic accident, contact Flaxman Law Group at any time for a free consultation.Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
Many people who have been seriously injured in a truck accident wrongfully assume that they are covered by health insurance and car insurance. This is not always the case. Even if you have excellent car insurance and health coverage, if you have been seriously or permanently injured your loss of income and medical costs can end up costing a great deal more than you think. In these cases, insurance companies will often try to settle claims quickly and inexpensively. Unfortunately, if your insurance money does not cover the cost of medical bills and other expenses you will have to end up paying for these expenses yourself – even if doing so put you in severe financial distress.
A personal injury attorney can do many things for you in this situation:
- They can help you explore all your options for compensation and can help you see how much your case may be worth
- They can advise you on any legal recourse you may have
- They can investigate the cause of your accident and find all liable parties
- They can negotiate with insurance carriers and motor carriers on your behalf
- They can ensure you don't have to deal with insurance carriers yourself
- They can help with the insurance claims process
- They can help you file a claim if you decide to do so
- They can handle all the details of your personal injury claim so that you can focus on healing
- They can help you find a car rental or other resources that can help you get back to normal life
Flaxman Law Group is always available by phone, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our full-service law firm includes attorneys that have combined more than 60 years of trial experience as well as extensive experience negotiating with insurance carriers. We can take care of all the details for you so that you can focus on your family. Sign up for free, no obligation consultation today by calling us at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626).