Miramar Inadequate Security
Property owners are responsible for not only maintaining their property but also for providing adequate security for their property. If they fail to do so and someone is injured on the property as a result, injured parties have a right to pursue legal compensation from the property owners.
If you have been the victim of a serious crime such as a mugging, rate, assault, or another criminal activity and you believe that inadequate security allowed the perpetrator of the crime to target you, you may have a legal claim. Depending on your situation, you may have an inadequate security claim in Miramar or your community. You may also have other legal options. To get more information, you can always reach Flaxman Law Group to arrange for a free consultation.What are Examples of Property Owner Negligence?
There are many ways that a property owner can be negligent in providing adequate security:
- The property owner may have known about previous criminal activity in the area but failed to act to protect visitors to their property
- The property owner did not properly maintain the property, allowing for easy access points to doors and windows for criminals
- The property owner did not take adequate security measures, such as hiring off-duty police officers, providing alarm systems, or ensuring adequate lighting
- The property owner did not take basic steps to provide a safe space, such as providing plenty of visibility or proper lighting
- The property owner did not warn visitors about previous dangers or previous attacks in the area
It can be difficult to tell whether you have a claim. In general, however, if you have sustained injuries on a commercial property or a property that is not your own, it is important to investigate to see whether you have a claim. If negligence played a role in your attack, seeking justice can help with the financial burden of your injuries. It can also ensure that property owners take the necessary steps to prevent further crimes and injuries on their property.
If you would like to know whether you have a claim or would like to know how much your potential claim may be worth, contact a personal injury attorney in Miramar or your community. An experienced attorney can listen to the details of your case and can help you understand your options and what your next steps might be.
Contact Flaxman Law Group at any time to arrange for a free, no obligation case evaluation to review your situation with a personal injury attorney. If you have a case, Flaxman Law Group can help you launch a legal claim, can help build a strong case on your behalf, or can even negotiate with insurance carriers on your behalf if that is what you decide to do. In any event, getting the facts about your options and rights costs nothing and comes with no obligation, so you risk nothing by contacting the full-service law firm of Flaxman Law Group today.