Miami Lakes Heavy Equipment Failures
Construction site accidents and injuries resulting from heavy equipment failure in Miami Lakes and other communities can affect a person's life for many years to come. In some cases, injuries sustained in this manner are permanent and can leave a person unable to return to work or their normal life. This type of accident and injury will not only affect a person's mobility, but will affect their finances, relationships, and virtually every area of their life.
Has your life been affected by this type of injury? If so, Florida law may allow you to seek compensation for medical bills and other expenses related to your job. To find out more and to find out whether you have a case, please feel free to contact Flaxman Law Group to arrange a free consultation to review your case. Your initial consultation comes with no risk and no obligation; it is a chance for you to ask questions and get answers from a legal professionals before you make any decisions in your situation.Challenges after a Serious Injury
A serious injury resulting from a workplace accident involving heavy machinery usually means many challenges for the injured worker. People who have suffered a severe and permanent workplace injury often find that they:
- Struggle to pay bills
- Can't replace lost income
- Struggle to work through the insurance process, which can be confusing
- Wonder whether their insurance claim has been undervalued
- Suffer from posttraumatic stress disorders, depression, or other forms of trauma and difficulties
- Have long-term or permanent pain and suffering as a result of their injuries
- Cannot return to normal activities or hobbies
- Feel isolated from friends and family due to their illness
- Require many appointments with specialists or require extensive medical treatments, which can be difficult and can also leave behind significant bills in their wake
- Face significant worry about the future and about their finances
Do any of the above describe your situation? If so, realize that there are things you can do. Florida law has statutes and regulations that help protect you. For example, if your injuries were caused through no fault of your own but were caused by negligence or recklessness, you may be able to file a personal injury claim in Miami Lakes or your community that allows you to seek fair compensation for your injuries so that you have the financial resources to face your future with confidence.Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you would like to learn more, contact Flaxman Law Group at anytime of the day or night to arrange a free consultation. The phone lines at Flaxman Law Group are staffed around the clock, so when you call 866-352-9626 you never have to worry about talking to a voicemail system. We can meet with you in one of our three South Florida offices or even offer over-the-phone assistance and advice. If you are too injured to travel, a member of our legal team may be able to travel to your workplace, hospital room, or home. Your initial consultation with us costs nothing and places you under no obligation. Our aim is to help you evaluate your situation so that you can make decisions about your case from a position of strength.