Miami Gardens Intersection Accidents
It’s quite simple: intersections can be deadly. There are multiple cars heading in different directions, as well as different types of vehicles and pedestrians in a relatively small space. One act of recklessness – such as running a red light or failing to check for pedestrians before making a turn -- can result in a serious or even deadly car accident at a Miami Gardens or Florida intersection.
If you've been injured at an intersection, it is important to consult with a personal injury attorney. To schedule a free, no obligation case evaluation, you can always contact Flaxman Law Group at 866-352-9626 for a free appointment. Our attorneys have more than six decades of experience getting fair compensation on behalf of personal injury plaintiffs.Medical Costs After a Serious Traffic Crash in Miami Gardens
Your medical expenses after an intersection accident may include:
- Emergency medical help and being rushed to an emergency room
- Hospital costs
- Surgery costs
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, and other long-term treatments
- Diagnostic and imaging costs
- Car repairs or car replacement
- Transportation to and from the hospital, doctors’ appointments, and other appointments
- Medical devices, such as wheelchairs or braces
- At-home care or assisted living facility care
- Long-term medical costs, such as the cost of replacing prosthetics or long-term medical treatment
- Lost wages
- Future lost income opportunities
- Incidental costs, such as the cost of making your home accessible or installing wheelchair ramps in your home
- Specialist medical treatments and appointments with specialists
- Property damage or replacing property damaged in the crash
It is important to seek compensation that will help cover as many of these costs is possible. Without compensation, you may find yourself paying for many of these costs out-of-pocket. For many people who have survived a serious traffic collision, these costs can quickly become overwhelming. In fact, unexpected medical expenses are the number one cause of personal bankruptcy in the United States.Are You Covered After a Car or Truck Collision in Miami Gardens?
Even with car insurance and medical insurance, the cost of a serious injury such as a spinal cord injury or head injury can be overwhelming. These injuries can wipe out your savings and leave you struggling to pay the bills. It is important to consult with a personal injury attorney quickly after your accident so that you can take steps to protect your right to compensation if you qualify. If someone's negligence or recklessness has caused your accident, you may be able to recover some the expenses of your accident, helping you pay for medical bills, and other necessary expenses.
When you contact Flaxman Law Group at any time, a member of our intake team can help you with immediate over the phone advice and with scheduling a free consultation with one of our experienced and professional attorneys. Our full-service law firm can handle all the details of your case, from initial evaluation all the way to collecting your court win or insurance money. We can help you with negotiating with your insurance carrier or filing a legal claim. We can even help you with all the details of your case, such as finding resources that can help you after your injury or finding a rental car after your car has been damaged in an accident. To find out all that Flaxman Law Group can do for you, contact our full-service law firm today at 866-352-9626 for your free case review.