Miami Gardens Automobile & Motorcycle
A motorcycle and car accident in Miami Gardens is likely to cause devastating injuries, which not only can cause pain and suffering but also financial distress. Injuries often end up costing a lot more than people realize. This is because a car accident or motorcycle accident often results in many small costs and larger costs that can quickly add up.
Are you struggling or worried after suffering injuries in a traffic accident? Contact Flaxman Law Group for a free consultation to review your case with a personal injury attorney. There may be legal options you can explore to seek compensation for injuries and damages.Costs Associated with Car and Motorcycle Accidents in Miami Gardens
The costs of a motorcycle accident involving a car can be very substantial. For example, after this type of traffic accident you may end up having to pay for:
- Hospital stays
- Visits to specialists
- Renovation costs and other costs to make your home or car accessible to you as you heal
- Long-term medical costs
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Counseling or other services if you suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or other problems after your accident
- Taxi fare or other transportation expenses while you're too injured to drive
- Canes, wheelchairs, braces, and other medical devices
- Lost income
- Future lost income opportunities, caused by do not being able to pursue your career as you focus on healing
- Assisted-living facilities if you are unable to care for yourself
- Home care
- Emergency room care
- Dental or eye care if you have suffered facial injuries
- Skin grafts or other surgeries that your medical insurance company may claim are purely cosmetic but which may be necessary for you to make a full recovery
Unfortunately, it is all too common. Motorists who are driving distracted or make a mistake often blame the motorcyclist for an accident, and in some cases authorities also conclude that a motorcyclist caused a collision – even if this is not true. All too often, this occurs because people make assumptions about motorcyclists or about the maneuverability of motorcycles.
While it is true that motorcycles are more maneuverable than cars, this does not mean that they should be automatically blamed in a crash. Often, it can be difficult to tell what happened in the seconds before a collision. It's why private investigators, accident reconstruction experts, and others are hired by law firms and attorneys. These professionals can help uncover additional evidence and can get to the bottom of what has caused a crash.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have a six decade history of helping personal injury plaintiffs across South Florida get compensation for their injuries. In fact, our attorneys have recovered more than $100 million on behalf of thousands of personal injury plaintiffs across the region. With three conveniently located offices in Homestead, Miami, and Hollywood, our attorneys are poised to assist you. If you think we can help you, contact Flaxman Law Group today for your no cost, no obligation case evaluation.