Miami Beach Failure to Yield Accidents
Many failure to yield accidents in Miami Beach and Florida involve a driver who fails to yield right-of-way when making a turn or when starting to move forward after coming to stop at a stop sign. In many cases, these accidents could be prevented with just a little precaution and a little common courtesy.
If you have suffered a devastating injury as a result of a failure to yield accident or intersection accident, do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group. Our full-service law firm handles many failure to yield and car accident cases across South Florida. We can offer a free consultation and can meet with you to review your legal options. You can travel to our offices in Homestead, Miami, or Hollywood, or we can meet with you in your home, work space, or hospital room.Who Is Liable For My Injuries?
Depending on the specifics of your case, there may be multiple liable parties in your situation, including:
- Car manufacturers
- Municipal governments or agencies
- At-fault drivers
- Individual companies and the insurance companies that they represent
It is often difficult to determine who is liable for your injuries. Fault may be difficult to determine immediately following your accident or incident. To find out who is accountable for your injuries and to determine whether you have a legal claim, contact a personal injury lawyer in your community. A personal injury attorney in Miami Beach or your community has experience determining causes of injuries and can launch an investigation into your claim to figure out who the liable parties are. Your attorney can then aggressively pursue these liable parties and their insurance companies in order to seek the maximum compensation you qualify for under Florida law.You Do Need Legal Advice
After a serious traffic accident or injury, many plaintiffs wait too long to get legal advice or assume that they don't need to speak with a personal injury attorney. In almost all cases, however, people who have been seriously injured can benefit from legal advice. There are many reasons why legal advice in your situation is a good idea:
- It can help you review your options
- It can alert you to options for compensation that you may not have considered
- It can help you evaluate insurance offers or settlement offers
- Speaking with an attorney can prevent you from signing away your rights
- An attorney can handle all the details of your insurance claim or your legal claim, freeing you to focus on your health and on your family
- An attorney can help you understand whether you have a claim
- An attorney can help you understand how much your claim may be worth and what chance you have of securing compensation
- An attorney can investigate the accident and get you answers
- An attorney can help you fight for justice
- An attorney can negotiate with insurance carriers on your behalf
Of course, contracting legal help can be intimidating in some cases. If you have been seriously injured, Flaxman Law Group invites you to contact them at any time to arrange for a free, no obligation case consultation. There is no cost and no risk, so you can speak to our compassionate and professional staff at any time in order to get the answers you need.