Homestead Private Buses
Private buses include tour operators, tour buses, airport shuttles, and charter buses. Private buses can be hired for specific events or can have established routes. In general, buses are considered safer than passenger cars and car accidents in Homestead are far more common than bus accidents. However, when bus accidents do occur, they can often lead to devastating injuries because of the size and force of larger vehicles.
If you have sustained serious injuries in a bus collision, it is likely that you will be made an insurance offer or settlement offer almost right away as companies and their insurance companies will try to resolve claims quickly and inexpensively. But how can you be sure that you are getting fair compensation for your injuries, pain and suffering, and medical expenses? The best way to determine this is to speak with a personal injury attorney in Homestead by contacting Flaxman Law Group today to arrange for a free case evaluation. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group can help you understand the likely total cost of your injuries and can help you explore all your options for seeking fair compensation.Bus Collisions Can Mean Devastating Injuries
Bus accidents can lead to many devastating injuries, and one reason why these injuries tend to be severe is because:
- Buses do not usually include airbags, seatbelts, and other safety devices
- There may be multiple passengers inside the vehicle, and they can crash up against each other and against the inside of the bus in an accident
- Buses may be more subject to rollovers because of the way that they are designed, and rollovers can cause more serious injuries
- There may be cargo on board the bus, and this can become airborne during a collision, leading to injuries
- The size and force of a bus can lead to more serious accidents and injuries
There may be multiple liable parties in a private bus crash. These liable parties can include:
- Other drivers involved in the crash
- The company that hired the bus
- The bus tour operator or bus owner
- The manufacturer of the bus or of the bus component that failed
- The municipality where the bus accident occurred
- The owner of the property where the bus accident occurred
Finding all liable parties is an important step because it can help you seek fairer compensation for your injuries. Speaking with a personal injury attorney in Homestead about your injuries and about your situation soon after your accident can help ensure that your personal injury attorney can take the steps necessary to find all liable parties and to secure evidence in your case.How Can You Pursue Justice?
Do you have questions after your accident and after sustaining injuries? You may be wondering how much your case may be worth, may be wondering what fair compensation in your situation might be, and may be concerned about the future. If you want answers, contact Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case evaluation. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have already recovered more than $100 million on behalf of thousands of personal injury plaintiffs across South Florida. They have worked on cases similar to yours and have probably answered similar questions on behalf of other clients. To get answers and legal advice, contact Flaxman Law Group today.