Homestead Falling Debris
Falling debris from trucks is usually caused by incorrect loading and securing of cargo. While it does not seem like a terrible thing if a truck loses a few items, all too often it can become tragic. Falling debris from trucks can damage the roads and debris can also crash into other vehicles, causing serious traffic accidents.
If you have been injured by falling debris or have been injured in a car accident in Homestead caused by falling debris from a truck, you may have a legal claim because these types of collisions are usually very preventable. Contact Flaxman Law Group today if you would like to discuss your claim with a personal injury attorney.Types of Falling Debris Cases and Injuries
Falling debris in truck accident cases can include:
- Heavy items falling from lowboy trailer due to mechanical failure or incorrectly secured cargo
- Large pieces of debris on the roadway after a truck accident
- Heavy items rolling from a trailer and into traffic due to incorrectly secured cargo.
- Hazardous substance spilled onto roadways or released into the air due to cargo issues or a tractor trailer accidents
These types of accidents cam cause catastrophic injuries, including:
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burn injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
Quite simply, falling debris can lead to serious traffic accidents that can result in a host of catastrophic injuries. The debris can hit traffic directly, leading to injuries that way, or it can cause secondary car accidents or environmental or health disasters that can lead to injuries.
Injured truck accident survivors in Homestead are often in a very vulnerable position. Not only are they suffering due to pain and injury, but in many cases they are losing time at work and facing considerable financial pressure. This is especially unfair if someone’s recklessness and negligence has caused the injuries in the first place. If you have been in an accident, it is important to consult with an attorney to ensure that you seek compensation if you are qualified to do so.Do You Need A Personal Injury Attorney In Homestead?
A personal injury attorney can do many things for you after your truck accident, including:
- Negotiating with insurance carriers
- Reviewing insurance offers
- Resolving insurance company disputes
- Helping you through the insurance process
- Helping you understand your legal options
- Getting answers about your accident and injuries
- Building a strong case on your behalf
- Helping you to understand how much your case may be worth
- Providing you with legal advice as well as other types of assistance you may need after your accident
- Clearing your name if you have been accused of causing an accident or injuries
- Helping you seek compensation
- Filing a legal claim on your behalf
- Keeping you updated about your legal situation and legal case
If you have been injured because of falling debris from a truck or because of debris left on the roadway by a truck, you may have a legal claim. To find out for sure, contact Flaxman Law Group today for a free case evaluation. Your case may be worth more than you think and pursuing your legal claim can be a simple process with a full-service law firm such as Flaxman Law Group because our resources can take care of all the details for you.