Hollywood School Bus Accident
There is nothing more devastating than a school bus accident. Due to the number of children involved in a bus and due to their smaller size, the injuries in this type of situation are often devastating. While a school bus is one of the safest ways to get to school, any accident can lead to severe injuries and even fatalities.
If your child has been injured in a school bus accident in Hollywood, you will of course want to get answers as well as justice in your case. For assistance, you can contact Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation consultation to review the details of your case with a personal injury attorney. Whether you have had an insurance offer yet and want to review the situation with an attorney or would like to know more about your rights, contact Flaxman Law Group today for a free consultation.School Bus Accidents Cause Devastating Child Injuries in Hollywood and Other Cities
School bus accidents are devastating for a number of reasons:
- Children may be less able to protect themselves in the event of an accident, as they may not have the skills and knowledge to know what to do
- School buses do not include seatbelts, airbags, and other safety devices to protect against injury
- Children are usually on board with a number of objects – such as backpacks – which can become dangerous projectiles in the event of an accident
- There are usually multiple children on a bus and they can crash up against each other
- Children are smaller and may be more vulnerable to head injuries and other types of injuries due to their smaller size
- The size and force of a bus can lead to a catastrophic accident
When a bus strikes another vehicle or when another vehicle strikes a school bus, the events can be devastating for children and can lead to serious injuries, including head injuries, fractures, neck injuries, and many other types of injuries. In addition to bus collisions, another common type of school bus accident involves a pedestrian accident. A bus may simply roll over a child or hit a child when the child has disembarked from the bus or is waiting for the bus.
If your child has been injured in a school bus accident, contact the Hollywood personal injury attorneys at Flaxman Law Group for a case evaluation. Your case may be worth more than you realize and in many cases the school board will try to settle the case very quickly and inexpensively, even if you deserve more money for your child's medical bills to help your child recover as fully as possible.
To speak with a compassionate, professional personal injury attorney, contact Flaxman Law Group today for a free case evaluation. Flaxman Law Group attorneys have more than 60 years’ experience aggressively advocating on behalf of thousands of personal injury plaintiffs. Our attorneys have already secured more than $100 million on behalf of plaintiffs and families across South Florida, and we would be pleased to put this expertise and our resources to work for you.