Hialeah Inadequate Supervision
Under Florida law, nursing home facilities and nursing homes are expected to provide an adequate and quality level of care for residents. When they do not, they can be held accountable for any injuries or medical issues that residents develop as a result of negligence and recklessness.
If you suspect that inadequate supervision in Hialeah or your community has caused an injury to a loved one, contact Flaxman Law Group immediately to start the legal process and to find out whether you have a claim. The sooner you act, the sooner you may be able to secure compensation and get your loved one to a safer care environment.What is Negligent Supervision?
Inattentive caregivers and supervisors can happen in a variety of situations, including child care situations, nursing homes, care facilities and more. Common examples of inadequate supervision include:
- A child drowning or being injured in a pool
- An elderly resident in a care facility falling down and suffering a fracture
- A resident or patient at a care facility having an object fall on them
- A resident in a care facility not being given medical care because staff did not notice a medical problem
- An adult or child in a care setting being left in overly cold or hot temperatures
- A child finding and firing a loaded gun
- A person in care eating or drinking something toxic
- A vulnerable adult or child being abused or assaulted
- A child or vulnerable adult being attacked by an animal or stung by a poisonous insect and not receiving medical attention
There are many different situations where insufficient supervision and monitoring could have played a role in an injury. Any time you believe an injury could have been prevented, you will want to speak to a personal injury attorney in Hialeah or your community in order to review your situation and your options.Why File a Legal Claim
There are many things that filing a legal claim and nursing home abuse and negligence cases and other negligence cases can do:
- It can secure financial compensation so that patients can get medical care that they need because of the injuries they have suffered
- It can provide financial resources that can help a family provide a better care environment for a loved one
- It can hold negligent staff and facilities accountable so that others may avoid injury
- It can help give a voice to those patients who have been injured but who perhaps do not have a family fighting for them
If you are ready to take action after a family member has been injured due to negligent supervision, contact Flaxman Law Group to review what can be done in your situation. Flaxman Law Group is a full service law firm offering representation and legal advice for Miami-Dade County, Palm Beach County, Broward County, South Miami Heights, and surrounding South Florida regions. We would be happy to meet with you and your family to review your legal rights. You can reach us at any time at 866-352-9626 to schedule a free case review.