Hallandale Beach Hit by a Drunk Driver
Being in a DUI car accident is terrifying. Once the shock has worn off, however, what you may be feeling is anger. Drunk drivers know that they are taking risk when they get behind the wheel of a car, and when they are reckless by drinking and driving, it is unfair to ask that their victims pay for the high costs of medical care and other expenses.
If you have been injured in a drunk driving accident, you may have a legal claim against the driver who has injured you. To find out about Florida and the options you may have after your Hallandale Beach car accident, contact the Flaxman Law Group to review your options. Your first consultation is free and comes with no obligation.Do You Have Questions About Your Car Collision Case?
After being injured in a drunk driving accident, it is common to have many questions, including:
- What should I do?
- Do I need legal representation?
- How will I pay for medical bills and other costs related to my accident?
- How can I repair or replace my car and get a rental car in the meantime?
- If the at-fault driver was arrested, can I still compensation for my injuries?
- If my DUI accident was a hit and run, how can I get help paying my bills?
- How much money will I lose in lost income if I can't work and how can I replace that lost income?
- What if I am permanently disabled or suffer long-term disability and cannot return to work? What are my options?
- Did the police conduct sobriety tests to show that the at-fault driver in the accident was drunk?
- Was the driver subjected to a breathalyzer test, field sobriety test, or blood-alcohol test?
- With the at-fault driver arrested for drunk driving?
- Should I accept the insurance claim or settlement I have been offered?
- Am I still covered if the drunk driver was underinsured or has no insurance?
- What steps should I take to protect myself and my family from bankruptcy and financial distress?
- How much will my injuries really cost in the long-term?
These are all excellent questions and the answers will vary widely depending on the specifics of your situation. If you want answers, your best option is to speak with a personal injury attorney in Hallandale Beach or your community.Find Help After Your Accident
If you have lots of questions, contact the Flaxman Law Group to speak with a personal injury lawyer about your situation. The Flaxman Law Group legal team has more than sixty years of combined experience in DUI cases, car accident cases, pedestrian traffic accidents, and other accident cases. They can help you understand all your options and can answer your most pressing questions. They can also help you understand whether you have a claim and what steps you can take to protect your rights. If you do have a legal claim, the team at the Flaxman Law Group can file your legal case and can take care of every detail of your case that you can focus on healing and on your family.