Hallandale Beach Pharmacy Negligence
Hallandale Beach is famous as a tourist destination and as a place of retirement for people from the Northeastern US and from Canada. Many tourists and residents come to the area to take advantage of the mild climate, beautiful beaches, and attractions. Hallandale Beach is famous for its Mardi Gras Casino Greyhound racing track, the Gulfstream Park, and its large financial district.
The Hallandale Beach medical system cares for all local residents and visitors. Most patients have a positive experience with local medical professionals, but each year pharmacy negligence and medical malpractice claims in Hallandale Beach and surrounding areas are launched because patients are seriously injured due to recklessness on the part of medical professionals. If you think you may have a case, you may be able to get some advice and answers by contacting the Flaxman Law group for a free consultation.Contacting a Personal Injury Attorney in Hallandale Beach or Your Community is Important
Fla. Stat. § 95.11(4)(a) governs statutes of limitations in pharmacy negligence cases, and under this statute, you generally have two years from the time of your injury or from the time you should have known of your injury in order to file a legal claim if you've been the victim of pharmacy malpractice in Hallandale Beach or anywhere in Florida. If you sustain an injury due to medication error, medical malpractice, or pharmacy malpractice, it is best to consult with a personal injury attorney in Hallandale Beach or your area right away. Even though you may think you have plenty of time for your case, the sooner you could you contact at qualified attorney sooner you can start building a strong case.Working with a Personal Injury Attorney in Hallandale Beach or Your CommunityThere are many reasons why you do not want to put off speaking with a personal injury attorney in Hallandale
Beach or your community if you may have a pharmacy malpractice case or any medical malpractice case:
- You may have more rights than you realize, and an attorney can help you understand those rights
- Waiting to file your claim can weaken your case and can raise questions about why you waited so long to file a claim
- Information and evidence may disappear
- The longer you wait to file claims, the longer you will have to wait to receive possible compensation, meaning that you will need to pay for medical costs and other expenses out-of-pocket
- It can take months or years for case to work its way through the courts, so the sooner you file the sooner you may get compensation in order to relieve the financial pressure of a serious injury
Pharmacy errors can result in catastrophic injury. Each year, patients sustain seizure disorders, allergic reactions, permanent injury, and burns in Hallandale Beach and other Florida communities due to pharmacy negligence. If you may have a case, contact the Flaxman Law Group as soon as possible to speak with a personal injury attorney. The Flaxman Law Group staffs its phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so that you can always reach someone to discuss your concerns and your case.