Fort Lauderdale Chain Reaction Accidents
Chain reaction accidents in Fort Lauderdale and other communities tend to result in serious injuries for a number of reasons. One reason is because there are multiple points of impact, and multiple collisions which can result in serious injuries. Since these accidents tend to occur in bumper-to-bumper traffic and poor weather, there is often difficulty getting emergency responders to the injured victims. In cases where some cars are jammed in between multiple vehicles, especially, it can be difficult to get life-saving medical equipment and personnel to someone who's trapped in their vehicle.
If you have lost a loved one in a chain reaction accident or have yourself been injured in a multiple vehicle accident, contact Flaxman Law Group attorneys at 866-352-9626 for a free consultation. If you have been injured through no fault of your own, you deserve justice and compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys work around the clock on behalf of clients to ensure our clients have a chance at getting the compensation that they deserve.What can a Personal Injury Attorney do for Me?
There are many things that a personal injury attorney in Fort Lauderdale can do for you if you've been in a multiple vehicle accident:
- They can help you understand the value of your case so that you can evaluate settlement and insurance offers
- They can help you with the insurance process
- They can negotiate with insurance carriers for fair compensation
- They can help you understand your legal rights and options
- They can file a legal claim for you if that is what you decide to do
- They can document evidence in your case
- They can subpoena witnesses and other experts in your case
- They can build a strong case on your behalf
- They can do all the detailed work of launching a legal claim and seeing it through to its completion
- They can advise you on your best course of action to secure compensation
- They can help you find local resources that can help you as you start on the road to healing
If you have been in a serious car accident and have been injured, don't kid yourself – you need legal advice before you make any final decisions that could affect your future and your family’s future for years to come. Even if you're not sure whether you want to file a legal claim, contact a personal injury attorney to explore all your options.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group understand that you may be hesitating before picking up that phone. Many people are concerned about the high cost of legal advice or believe that their insurance company will handle it. Unfortunately, as the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group can attest, in many cases insurance companies undervalue claims, especially where serious injuries are involved. If you would like someone looking out for your rights, contact Flaxman Law Group today. We try to make it as easy as possible for you to get justice and compensation. We even offer a free, no obligation case evaluation so that you can get initial legal advice for free and we are willing to take cases on a contingency fee basis, ensuring you don't have to worry about legal fees until and unless we win your case in court or reach an out-of-court settlement on your behalf.