Deerfield Beach Hit and Run Accident
After a hit and run car accident in Deerfield Beach or anywhere in South Florida, you may have many questions:
- What is the full extent of my injuries?
- How will I pay for medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses?
- Will I be permanently injured?
- Why did the at-fault driver leave the scene of the accident?
- Will my insurance pay for my damages?
- What can I do to get better and pay for my expenses?
If you want answers, you can always contact the Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case evaluation to review your situation with a personal injury attorney.You May Have More Options Than You Think After a Car Accident
If you have been in a hit and run car or pedestrian accident, you may have many legal claim options:
- You may be able to negotiate with your insurance provider if you have underinsured or uninsured driver coverage. You can also work with a personal injury attorney in Deerfield Beach or your community in order to secure compensation from your insurance company.
- You may be able to launch a premises liability claim if the accident took place on private property and the property owner was negligent in preventing accidents and injuries.
- You may be able to launch an investigation or work with police or a private investigator in order to find the at-fault driver and pressed criminal charges or launch a lawsuit.
- You may be able to find other liable parties in your accident and launch a legal claim. For example, you may have a wrongful death claim if someone was fatally injured in the accident. You may have a products liability claim if a product defect in your own vehicle contributed to the accident. Seeking compensation from multiple liable parties can increase chances that you get fair compensation for your injuries.
To find out whether any of these options are possible in your case, contact a personal injury attorney to review the specifics of your situation. Your attorney may be able to find other options to help you, as well.Injuries Common in Car Accidents
Being injured in any car accident, including a hit and run accident, can mean serious injuries, including:
- Head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Back injuries
- Facial injuries
In some cases, serious injuries can prove permanent. Even if they do not, you may face months or even years of rehabilitation, medical care, and other medical expenses. In addition, you may face lost wages as you recover from your accident and you may need to replace or repair your vehicle. All of this can easily add up to thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars, depending on the severity of your injuries.
In any event, you will want to speak with a personal injury attorney about your situation. You may have a legal claim or an attorney may be able to negotiate with your insurance carrier so that you get fairer compensation. Contact the Flaxman Law Group today for a free case consultation to develop a plan for what can be done in your situation.