Davie Rear-End Shunt Accidents
One of the most common injuries sustained in rear end shunt car and motorcycle accidents in Davie and across Florida is whiplash. This soft tissue injury doesn't always present symptoms right away but can cause extreme pain, difficulty with mobility, and other issues. Unfortunately, testing and treatment can be long and expensive.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group are able to offer free legal advice and even may be able to offer help getting medical intervention to new clients. If you have questions after sustaining a serious injury in a rear end shunt accident or any traffic accident, feel free to contact us at any time for your no cost case review.How Can Fault Be Proven In A Rear End Shunt Accident?
In most cases, rear end shunt accidents seem pretty cut and dry. After all, the driver who crashes into the car in front of them should have maintained a safe distance from the car in front of them and should have been alert enough to brake in time. However, in these cases the plaintiffs will often have to work in order to prove that the at-fault driver was liable. Proof in a rear end shunt accident can be determined by:
- Consulting with an accident reconstruction expert in order to re-create the accident through software
- Investigating skid marks, broken glass, and other evidence at the scene
- Getting the at-fault driver to take a blood-alcohol test if drunk driving is suspected
- Hiring a private investigator to find out whether there may be other reasons for the rear end shunt accident
- Having the vehicles in question examined by engineers or other experts to determine whether mechanical failure played a role in the crash
- Interviewing expert witnesses and witnesses at the scene in order to get an account of what has happened or what has likely happened
A personal injury attorney in Davie or your community can take care of all these details and can hire the experts needed in order to secure evidence in your case. If you have been injured in a rear end shunt accident or any type of car and motorcycle accident, it is important to consult with a personal injury attorney as quickly as possible so that you can take the proactive steps you need to take in order to protect yourself and your family.Do You Need to Speak with a Personal Injury Attorney About Your Injuries?
The attorneys of Flaxman Law Group understand that concerns about your case and injuries can occur at any time. If you have been injured in the middle of the night, for example, you may need immediate legal advice, especially if you're being pressured to sign documentation. Our phone lines at 866-352-9626 are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week so that you can always get over-the-phone advice and can always speak to a paralegal or an attorney if you need to. Contact our full-service law firm today to schedule your free, no obligation case review.