Coral Springs Hit by a Drunk Driver
Unfortunately, in many cases, drunk drivers claim lives and cause catastrophic injury. In these situations, a family will likely not only feel incredible grief but also terrible anger that a motorist was so reckless as to drive after drinking. Nothing can bring back a loved one who has been killed in a car or truck accident, but pursuing compensation can help the family pay for memorial expenses, final medical costs, lost income, counseling and grief therapy for surviving family members, and other expenses. If you have been injured, compensation can help you replace lost income and can help pay for car repairs and medical costs.
In many cases, compensation a serious car accident in Coral Springs can help a family pay for necessary bills while going through the grieving process. If you have lost a loved one or have suffered a serious injury, there's no need to have financial worries to the distress you are already feeling. Contact the Flaxman Law Group to speak with a compassionate and professional attorney who can help advise you of your options.Do You Really Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
If you have been injured in a drunk driving accident, you may assume that you don't need to work with a personal injury attorney in Coral Springs or your community. In fact, you may see it is an unnecessary expense. However, there are many things that an attorney can do for you:
- They can investigate the accident so that you have the evidence in hand in the event that the drunk driver tries to contest the charges
- They can pursue compensation on your behalf so that you don't have to pay for someone else's recklessness or negligence through high medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses
- They can help you find local resources that can help you heal
- They can help you through the claims and insurance process, so that you don't make any mistakes that can later complicate the process
- They can look out for your rights and take care of the legal details and claim details, leaving you free to focus on your family and on your rehabilitation
- They can ensure that drunk drivers are held accountable and don't get the opportunity to avoid justice by working with a defense attorney
If you're concerned about legal costs, keep in mind that many personal injury attorneys have systems in place to ensure that you can pursue a legitimate claim without worrying about money up front. The Flaxman Law Group, for example, offers a free initial consultation that comes with no obligation. It ensures that there is no risk to getting legal advice about your situation.
The Flaxman Law Group also takes cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that if you work with a personal injury attorney at the Flaxman Law Group you don't have to worry about paying for legal fees and attorney fees upfront. Instead, if and when you are awarded a settlement or compensation through a court win, the Flaxman Law Group will be paid for their services out of the proceeds of settlement. Contact the law firm today to find out more.