Coral Springs, Florida
Coral Springs is a Florida city in Broward County, about 20 miles from Fort Lauderdale. First chartered in 1963, the city grew by about 35,000 new residents every ten years -- to a population of 121,096 by 2010, making it one of the larger cities in the county. Coral Springs is a planned community, developed by Coral Ridge Properties (now known as WCI Communities). The city is known for having strict building codes to preserve the beauty of the community.
Sustaining a Work Injury in Coral Springs or Your Community
If you have been injured in a Coral Springs workplace, consult with a local personal injury attorney. If you've been injured in the workplace, workers compensation is meant to help you quickly access funds that can replace lost income and pay for medical costs. Unfortunately, while you do not technically need a personal injury attorney in Coral Springs or your community after a workplace accident, in many cases consulting with a lawyer is important because the legal process is quite complex. For example, if you accept workers compensation in Coral Springs or your community but later find that your injury was more serious than initially thought or will cost more than you initially thought to claim, you may be out of luck. You may not have legal recourse to pursue further compensation.
For this reason, it is always a good idea to get legal advice first. If you need an experienced lawyer, you can always call the Flaxman Law Group for a free case review. The legal professionals at the Flaxman Law Group have more than 25 years of experience in work injury and personal injury cases.
What Can a Personal Injury Attorney in Coral Springs or Your Community Do?
There many things that an attorney can do for you if you have been injured in the workplace:
- They can help you understand the laws that affect your case so that you can apply for the maximum claim amount you are eligible for.
- They can investigate your accident and injury in order to find out whether there are third-parties (outside of your employer) who are responsible for your injuries.
- If there are third parties responsible for your injuries, an attorney can help you understand whether you should file a legal claim or personal injury claim in Coral Springs in order to pursue compensation.
- They can help you understand all your legal options
- They can help you with the paperwork and the process of applying for workers compensation in Coral Springs or your community.
- if your employer does not submit paperwork in a reasonable fashion or if you are denied fair compensation, an attorney can negotiate and can pursue compensation on your behalf.
- An attorney can help you understand the likely long-term cost of your injury, so that you can determine whether an insurance claim offer is appropriate for you or not.
If you have been injured in the workplace, you can always contact the Flaxman Law Group to discuss your case. If you believe that you have a claim or if you have questions about your workers compensation claim, contact the Flaxman Law Group today for a free, no obligation case review. The Flaxman Law Group phone lines are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a live operator, so assistance is only a quick phone call away.