5 Biggest Mistakes People Make After a Car Accident
1. Failing to Report the Accident to the Police and to the Insurance Company
2. Failing to Document Your Injuries to the Police, Rescue, and the Insurance Company
3. Failing to Go to a Doctor to Document Your Injuries
4. Making a Signed or Recorded Statement to Your Own Insurance Company Wihtout First Getting Legal Advice
5. Making a Signed or Recorded Statement to the Other Person's Insurance Company Without First Getting Legal Advice
Now that you know the 5 mistakes, CLICK HERE to see if you have a case.