Tamarac Bald Tires / Tire Blowout
The tires on tractor trailers do a lot more than just keep truck drivers on the road. Big rig tires are also an important safety system that allows truck drivers to control their vehicle. When manufacturer defects or poor maintenance cause tire failure in Tamarac or other Florida cities, serious truck accidents are the common result. Each year, many Florida families suffer needlessly because negligence leads to tire issues that lead to devastating collisions.
If you or a family member has suffered an injury after a tire blowout or a bald tire truck collision, contact Flaxman Law Group. We are here to hold those responsible accountable for your injuries and losses and we seek to help you recover damages as well as find resources that can help you. To find out more, contact Flaxman Law Group online or at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) for a free case assessment.What Causes Tire-Related Traffic Collisions in Tamarac and Florida?
Federal regulations require that truck carriers maintain their tires correctly. When truck carriers do not do this, blowouts and tire issues can result, leading to serious traffic collisions, injuries, and fatalities. Despite the risks of injury and legal action, some truck carriers and truck drivers are negligent. Truck carriers and truck drivers may be negligent if they:
- Fail to maintain a truck’s tires
- Fail to conduct visual inspections of truck tires as required by federal law
- Drive on tires that have belt material or body ply material exposed on the sidewall or tread
- Drive on tires with a visible leak
- Drive on bald tires or tires with low tread
- Drive on old tires where the rubber may be compromised
- Do not replace recalled tires
- Fail to correctly replace tires or drive on tires that are not appropriate for the truck and its cargo size
- Do not align tires correctly
- Do not match up tires correctly
- Drive on underinflated or overinflated tires
- Overload trucks, putting excessive pressure on tires
In the above cases, anyone who is injured as a result of these negligent actions may be able to seek compensation. In many cases, however, it is difficult to tell whether a truck driver or carrier has been negligent in maintaining a truck. For this reason, it is a good idea to speak with a personal injury attorney. An experienced lawyer can launch an investigation into your collision to find out whether recklessness or negligence played a role in your injuries.Do You Have a Legal Claim After Your Traffic Crash?
To protect your legal rights after a truck collision, contact Flaxman Law Group. This is the first step in securing compensation in your case, since a free consultation Flaxman Law Group can help you understand your legal options and your rights. Our legal team can help you understand whether you have a claim or whether you can negotiate with insurance carriers. If you work with our law firm, we can launch a thorough investigation of the situation in order to find all liable parties. If you qualify for a legal claim, we can aggressively pursue responsible parties and their insurance companies to seek compensation on your behalf.