Tamarac, Florida is situated in Florida’s Broward County. With a population of 60,427 as of 2010, the city is diverse. Originally, the community was developed in the 1960s by businessman Ken Behring. Behring created Tamarac to be a community of two bedroom low-maintenance homes for active adults. He named his community after the Tamarac Country Club (now known as Oakland Park).
Tamarac is a great place to live and work, but if you sustain a serious work injury in the community, it can be difficult to return to daily activities and to your job. To protect your future and your family, you will want to discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney in Tamarac or your community so that you can review all your options. If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer, you can contact the Flaxman Law Group for a free case evaluation at any time.Types of Work Injury in Tamarac and Other Florida Communities
Workplace injuries in Tamarac and across Florida can take many forms:
- repetitive strain injury or other workplace-related risk injuries
- injuries resulting from defective safety products or workplace equipment
- construction site injuries
- injuries resulting from inadequate security in the workplace
- car accidents in Tamarac and other communities involving company cars
- slip and fall accidents in your Tamarac workplace
- injuries resulting from workplace violence
- workplace illness (caused, for example, by workplace exposure to asbestos)
Each year, tens of thousands of people are seriously injured or killed on the job in Florida. There are many preventable situations that lead to workplace injuries:
- Employees are not properly trained with factory equipment, leading to industrial accidents
- Construction site accidents caused by defective equipment
- Pedestrian or car accidents involving defective company cars
- Workplace policies that encourage lax safety
- Inadequate supervision
- A work place is not secured and not outfitted with correct security equipment, leading to workplace violence and security issues
No matter what has caused a workplace injury in Tamarac or your community, it is important to get answers about your injuries and to get the fairest compensation possible so that you can make a full recovery while protecting your family. Your best option is to consult with a personal injury attorney in Tamarac or your community to discuss your options and to understand the likely total costs of your injuries.
Are you looking for a personal injury attorney in Tamarac or another Southern Florida community? You can contact the Flaxman Law Group today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case. The Flaxman Law Group legal team has more than 25 years of experience recovering compensation on behalf of workplace injury and personal injury plaintiffs in South Florida. With three offices in Southern Florida and a host of resources to build strong cases, the Flaxman Law Group is poised to take on a range of workplace injury and personal injury cases. Call today to find out what the full-service law firm can do for you.