South Miami Underinsured Motorist Accident
A serious car crash in South Miami or Florida can be devastating enough. Following your traffic collision you may face a long period of recovery, lost time at work, pain and suffering, and a complicated treatment program in order to heal from your injuries. It can be even more devastating to learn that you face financial pressure as well because the other driver involved in the accident was uninsured or did not have adequate coverage to cover all of your expenses.
Unfortunately, the attorneys of Flaxman Law Group have seen this type of situation occur again and again. If you find yourself in a situation where you are unsure how to proceed or if you need legal advice following a serious traffic accident, you can always contact the attorneys of Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case review.Serious Injuries can Devastate Your Life After a Traffic Collision in South Miami
A serious injury can affect every area of your life. It can:
- Require you to take time away from work
- Can leave you permanently injured so you cannot return to your career or job, leaving you without an income
- Result in very high medical bills and costs
- Require at-home care or long-term care in an assisted living facility or care home if you've been permanently or seriously injured
- Make it difficult for you to complete everyday tasks
- Affect the quality of your life
- Shorten your expected lifespan
- Affect your relationships
- Leave you vulnerable to depression and other serious conditions
- Affect your medical outlook for the rest of your life
- Leave you more vulnerable to infection and other medical complications
- Require a lifetime of increased medical care and surveillance
- Leave you unable to drive a car or take care of your family
A serious injury can affect your relationships, finances, and even everyday life. It can be devastating to suffer from a brain injury or mobility issues that leave you unable to resume your everyday life and your responsibilities in your household. In these situations, a personal injury attorney cannot bring back your mobility and cannot remove the injury. However, they may be able to help you understand what legal options you have for pursuing compensation so that you can enjoy the best quality medical care and services you need to improve the quality of your life and to increase the chances of recovery in your case.Do You Think Your Injuries are Minor?
You may be surprised to find out that even a simple fracture or other injury from which you expect to recover fully can end up costing you considerable amounts of money. Don't make guesses when it comes to your health and your finances. Speak with the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group to find out the likely total cost of your injuries as well as the value and strength of your case. The attorneys of Flaxman Law Group can meet with you in a free, confidential consultation in order to answer your questions and help you understand your legal options as well as the likely value of your potential case. Call our full-service law firm today to arrange a free consultation.