Pompano Beach Dangerous Drugs
Dangerous drugs and medical negligence in Pompano Beach are leading cause of injuries and death. However, you can fight back. If you have been injured due to medication or defective medical devices, it is time to ask questions and to take steps to check yourself and your family.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have been involved in medical negligence, dangerous drugs, pharmaceutical negligence, and other related cases for many years and are currently actively involved in pursuing injury claims against liable parties. In fact, our attorneys have more than 60 years of experience and have successfully handled thousands of personal injury cases. If you have a legal claim or believe that you may have a legal claim, contact Flaxman Law Group today for a free, no obligation case consultation.How Do Dangerous Drugs Get Into Your Medicine Cabinet?
There are many regulations in place to protect you and your family, but dangerous drugs and defective pharmaceutical devices can still get into the marketplace when:
- Drug manufacturers cut corners when it comes to the manufacturing process
- Drug manufacturers and manufacturers of pharmaceutical devices are negligent in testing and in conducting human trials when developing their products
- Makers of pharmaceutical devices and drugs fail to disclose or actively cover up possible product defects or problems with their products
- Drug manufacturers and makers of pharmaceutical devices fail to disclose all information to patients, pharmacists, and medical experts, making it hard for patients to make informed decisions about their care
There is no excuse for allowing dangerous drugs and pharmaceutical devices into the marketplace knowingly. It is important to hold drug manufacturers and other liable parties in these cases accountable to show that profits should never come before patient safety.Why Pursue A Legal Claim In Your Case?
Of course, if you've been seriously injured as the result of a dangerous drug in Pompano Beach or your community, there's no way to gain back full normalcy in your life. You may lose months or years of recovery time or you may be permanently injured, forever unable to return to work or normal activities. There's no way to change a permanent injury, but after suffering a devastating injury, you may have a legal claim under Florida law. Pursuing a legal claim if you qualify is important for a few reasons:
- It helps you get to the financial resources you need to replace lost income, pay for medical bills, and take care of other costs related to your injury
- It reduces some of the financial pressure you may face so that you can focus on healing
- It sends a strong message to drug companies that negligence and recklessness with people's lives will not be tolerated
- It can help institute drug recalls or safety changes that can help prevent more injuries to others
- It can help people who are fighting against the same drug manufacturers, especially if your case leads to a class-action lawsuit
Making the decision to file a legal claim is a difficult one, but if we can be of service do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group today. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have access to private investigators, medical experts, and other professionals to help you build a strong case. Our compassionate and professional team of personal injury attorneys is also completely dedicated to aggressively fighting on behalf of your rights while also providing you with a high standard of legal service as well as the compassion you deserve. Do not hesitate to contact are full-service law firm today for your free case assessment.