Pembroke Pines Motorcycle Maneuverability Accidents
Unfortunately, maneuverability collisions are quite common in Pembroke Pines and across Florida. While motorcycles are designed to be maneuverable in order to enhance the experience of riding the vehicle, there are many things that can go wrong. In some cases, there is a product defect that causes the motorcycle to be less maneuverable than needed. In other cases, motorcyclists and motorists take chances because they put too much faith in the maneuverability of these vehicles. In all of these situations, devastating injuries and collisions can occur.How Will You Pay for a Motorcycle Collision in Pembroke Pines or Your Community?
Maneuverability chain reaction and single bike accidents in Florida can be very expensive. Unfortunately, when a motorcycle or motorist has maneuverability issues, motorcyclists are likely to lose control of the motorcycle and even go into a slide. This can cause the motorcyclist to become trapped under the bike or can cause the motorcyclist to be pushed or thrown from the bike and even under another, larger vehicle. In some cases, when motorcyclists go into a slide due to maneuverability issues, the fuel tank can leak and this can cause a fire.
The reality is that with maneuverability collisions, devastating injuries are common. While motorcyclists may rely on their insurance company to pay for the costs of their injuries, however, there is no guarantee that insurance carriers will pay the full amount of compensation an injured person needs. In fact, insurers have a financial incentive to pay less than the full amount possible in claims. When they do so, they improve profits for shareholders.Get Legal Advice Today
In these cases, many motorcyclists find it used to get legal advice and representation from a personal injury attorney. A qualified attorney can review the facts of your case and can help you decide whether pursuing a legal claim or other option can improve your chances of getting fair compensation.
You have many options when it comes to choosing a personal injury lawyer, but there are a few things that could make Flaxman Law Group the right choice for you if you need legal advice:
- Our law firm works with a network of investigators, accident reconstruction experts, forensic investigators, engineers, expert witnesses, medical consultants, and other professionals to build strong cases on behalf of clients
- We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will only pay legal costs if and when we win your case in court
- Our law firm has a husband and wife team working in the office and we work hard to provide a compassionate and professional atmosphere
- We speak English, Spanish, and Creole
- We have three offices in Southern Florida and we may visit your hospital, home, or another location that is convenient for you if you are too injured to travel
- Our principal and founder, Charles Flaxman, has more than 10 years of experience in the insurance industry as well as more than 25 years of experience as a trial attorney, which means he understands how to handle insurance claims from both sides of the courtroom
If you would like to learn more about our law firm or would like to discuss your situation in a free consultation, contact Flaxman Law Group today.