Pembroke Pines Left Turn Collisions
Left turn and other intersection accidents in Pembroke Pines and Florida are often terrifying. Often chain reaction or multiple vehicle crashes, these collisions can cause devastating injuries, fatalities, and serious financial challenges for those involved.
If you have been injured, you do not need to puzzle out your rights yourself. You can contact Flaxman Law Group at any time and a member of our law firm would be pleased to meet with you in order to discuss your legal options and your rights.Do's and Don'ts of Left Turn Collisions in Pembroke Pines and Florida
After a left turn collision, there are several do’s and don'ts you will want to keep in mind:
1) Do get medical help, even if you're not sure that you need it. Even if you seem fine, a thorough medical evaluation can rule out life-threatening brain injuries, internal injuries, soft tissue injuries, and other serious injuries.
2) Do make sure that you get legal help. Speaking with a personal injury attorney after your accident can be one of the smartest things you do. It can help you determine exactly what your options are and how much your case may be worth, so you can make an educated and informed decision about what is best for you and your family.
3) Don't delay or hesitate when seeking assistance after a collision. You will want to report the accident right away and contact police right away if you suspect that drunk driving or another illegal activity contributed to the accident. You will also want to report the accident to your insurance company right away and you will want to speak with a personal injury attorney immediately. The longer you wait, the more likely it is that in important evidence and information will be lost. In addition, waiting can make it appear that you were not seriously injured.
4) Don't say too much about the collision before speaking to an attorney. Avoid getting into debates about the accident with other drivers involved and avoid making comments about the accident for your injuries on social media or to friends and family. Let a personal injury attorney or investigators determine what caused the accident and what your injuries are. Even a casual statement made without thinking can harm your case and can affect your chances of getting the compensation you deserve.
5) Don’t sign anything before getting legal advice. It can be very easy to sign away your rights. If you accept an insurance offer today and find out in a week that your injuries are actually far more serious and far more expensive than you realize you may already have signed away your rights to seek more compensation. You don't want to be in a position where your medical costs and other costs will be larger than the insurance benefits that you have been given. Before you sign anything, contact a personal injury attorney to review your options and to review what needs to be done to protect your legal rights.
If you need more help with the do’s and don’ts of your case or if you have questions, schedule a free consultation with Flaxman Law Group today by visiting the law firm website or by calling 866-352-9626.