Pembroke Pines DWI/DUI Car Accidents
One of the most upsetting things about drunk driving accidents in Pembroke Pines and in communities across Florida is that in many cases drunk drivers are allowed to get away with their behavior and continue to drive drunk. According to statistics, about one third of the injuries, fatalities, collisions, and arrests related to drunk driving come from people who have previous drunk driving charges or convictions. When you drive to work, statistics show that you are sharing the road with more than 2 million Americans who have at least three drunk driving convictions against them. In 50-75% of cases, drunk drivers continue to drive even when their licenses are taken away.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group believe that these statistics are horrifying and believe that we should do everything possible in order to fight back against negligent drivers who continued to drink and drive. If you have been injured by a drunk driver, the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group would like to invite you to contact their full-service law offices for a free, no obligation case assessment to find out what type of justice and financial compensation is possible in your case.Why Seeking Legal Redress In DUI Cases Is So Important
There are many reasons why you will want to seek legal redress in drunk driving cases:
- Seeking a civil claim allows you to hold the driver responsible, even if they are able to evade criminal charges
- It allows you to get a sense of closure and justice
- Seeking a personal injury lawsuit may help you secure financial compensation that can help you pay for hospital stays, lost time at work, and other expenses
- Pursuing drunk driver via every avenue of the law – including criminal charges and civil charges -- sends the message that drunk driving is never acceptable and that those who continue to engage in reckless behavior will be held accountable
- If you would like to launch a legal lawsuit against a drunk driver, contact Flaxman Law Group right away. Speaking with a personal injury attorney in Pembroke Pines or your community immediately allows the attorney to step in to protect your rights and gather evidence in your case.
Flaxman Law Group is a full service law firm in South Florida. Our legal team has helped thousands of traffic collision, DUI, brain injury, and personal injury plaintiffs across South Florida. With a network of medical experts, accident reconstruction professionals, private investigators, and other professionals, we build strong cases on behalf of clients. Our tireless and compassionate legal staff and team of attorneys work around the clock to help clients build strong cases so that we can secure justice and compensation on behalf of clients. In fact, the attorneys at our law firm have already recovered more than $100 million on behalf of thousands of clients across South Florida. If you would like to speak with one of our team members, contact Flaxman Law Group at any time to arrange a free case assessment. We can help you understand whether you have a legal claim or other options for pursuing compensation in your situation.