Pembroke Pines Chain Reaction Accidents
Chain reaction car crashes in Pembroke Pines and other communities usually occur in bad weather or in bumper-to-bumper traffic. One car strikes another, and before you know it poor road conditions as well as poor visibility lead the struck car to collide with the car in front of them. Most of these types of collisions are rear-end accidents or rear-end shunt accidents, although in some cases they do get more complicated.
Unfortunately, multiple vehicle accidents are very likely to result in multiple serious injuries. If you have been injured in this type of accident, it is important to get legal advice. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group understand the importance of getting timely and qualified legal advice. It's why our telephone lines at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No matter what time of the day or night it is, you can always reach a live operator in order to arrange a free consultation or even to get over-the-phone legal advice.The Challenges of Multiple Vehicle Car Collisions in Pembroke Pines
There are many things that make multiple vehicle accidents unique and more challenging when compared to other traffic crashes:
- There are multiple liable parties, leading to finger-pointing
- It is more difficult to tell exactly how each collision occurred, making it easy for innocent parties to be accused of causing an accident
- There are multiple insurance companies involved, making it more challenging to seek compensation
- With multiple liable parties and defendants, the process can sometimes take longer
- There may have been multiple causes of collisions
- Mechanical failure, poor road design, and other circumstances may have contributed to the accident, leading to multiple liable parties
- Multiple vehicle accidents usually tend to result in more serious injuries and a larger number of injuries, leading to larger claims
You should never take on the claims process following a serious accident yourself. There are simply too many variables and too many laws at work. It's too easy for your claim to be undervalued or even denied. In a multiple vehicle accident, it becomes even more important to seek legal counsel and help. You need to understand how much your case may be worth and you need to know the best way to maximize your chances of getting fair compensation. If you do not seek qualified legal advice, you may end up paying for some of your costs out-of-pocket – something that can easily cause financial distress for you and your family for years to come.
Do not short change yourself. If you have been involved in a serious accident, you deserve compensation to pay for medical bills, lost wages, car repairs, and more. Under Florida law, you have a right to seek compensation if someone else's negligence has caused your accident and your injuries. To find out whether you qualify for a legal claim, insurance company negotiations, or other options for seeking compensation, contact Flaxman Law Group today to arrange a free, no obligation case consultation.