North Miami Limited Visibility Motorcycle Accidents
One of the biggest challenges for motorcyclists in Florida is limited visibility. Limited visibility can occur due to poor street lighting, helmet issues, and other problems. When motorcyclists cannot see the road in front of them or cannot see obstacles in the road, they are more vulnerable than passenger cars to collisions and more likely to lose control of their vehicles. If you have been injured in this type of collision, it is important to get answers about what has caused your accident. In many cases, limited visibility accidents are single bike crashes in North Miami and other communities, and it is important to consult with a personal injury attorney to ensure that you get fair compensation for your injuries.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group can investigate the cause of your accident and seek all responsible parties for your lawsuit. If you would like to speak with the legal team at our law firm, please contact us today at 866-352-9626 for a free consultation.What Causes Poor Visibility Motorcycle Accidents?
The main causes of poor visibility motorcycle crashes in Florida include:
- Poor road design
- Overgrown trees or other obstructions
- Poor signage
- Weather conditions
- Poor lighting
- Fatigued driving
- Night driving
- Construction sites with inadequate warnings or with large machinery that obstructs visibility
- Large commercial trucks or industrial machines that block visibility
- Mechanical failure of headlights
- Problems with a motorcycle helmet or motorcycle windshield
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
Depending on what has caused poor visibility issues, there may be multiple liable parties in this type of motorcycle crash. Liable parties may include:
- The manufacturer of the motorcycle or helmet
- The municipality where the accident took place
- The construction company working in the area where the accident took place
- The at-fault driver
To find out who is liable in your case, you will want to consult with a personal injury attorney in your area. A good lawyer can launch an investigation into your claim and can pursue all liable parties if you qualify for a civil claim so that you increase your chances of getting compensation for your injuries.
It is important to establish the cause of a motorcycle crash to determine whether filing a lawsuit is the best course of legal action. If the accident was caused by someone’s negligence or recklessness, under Florida law you may have a legal claim in civil court that could help you recover compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Income loss (including expected future wage loss)
- Property damage
- Motorcycle repairs or the costs associated with replacing your motorcycle
- Medical costs, including hospital stays, medication, and expected future medical costs
- Incidental costs
Contact Flaxman Law Group at 866-352-9626 or via the online form on our law firm website. Our law firm has been part of the South Florida community for more than 35 years and our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience. Together, we work with professional investigators, engineers, medical consultants, and other professionals to help clients secure compensation for their injuries.