North Miami Beach Head on Collision
Head-on car crashes in North Miami Beach and other communities tend to make the news. That's because when two cars hit each other front-end to front-end, the results tend to be devastating. These types of accidents typically occur on highways, rural roads, and city streets when one vehicle enters the oncoming lane of another vehicle. These accidents tend to happen at high speeds and serious car accident injuries are often the result.
If you have been seriously injured in a head-on car accident, it is important to get legal advice. Your injuries may be severe and you may be facing significant expenses as a result. If you would like to discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney, contact Flaxman Law Group at any time to arrange for a free consultation.Who is Liable after my Car Accident in North Miami Beach?
In most cases, after a head-on car accident, the at-fault driver is the driver who is heading the wrong way down the highway or street. However, there may be other liable parties in your case, depending on the circumstances, and these liable parties can include:
- The manufacturer of the car, if mechanical failure played a role in the crash
- The municipality where the accident occurred, if poor road design or signage led to the accident
- The construction company doing work for the accident took place, if poor signage around road work or construction area led to the crash
To find out who is liable in your case, contact a personal injury attorney in North Miami Beach or your community. The good news is that if there are multiple liable parties you can pursue in your situation, you may be able to recover a fairer compensation amount for your injuries.Preventing Head-On Collisions
Many of these types of traffic accidents are preventable if drivers:
- Avoid driving when they are fatigued and at risk of falling asleep at the wheel
- Avoid texting, talking on the phone, or other distractions while driving
- Do not drive when drinking or taking any drugs (including prescription drugs) that could interfere with driving ability
- Slow down in bad weather
- Do not speed, especially at turns
Of course, not all drivers are responsible in these ways when on the roads. If a negligent driver’s actions have caused injury and damages to your car and property, Florida law does protect you. To find out more, contact a personal injury attorney to review your case.
If you are seeking legal assistance after a serious car accident, the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group may be able to offer assistance. Our attorneys have more than six decades of experience helping plaintiffs just like you. In fact, our attorneys have already recovered more than $100 million on behalf of thousands of families just like yours across South Florida. To put this track record to work for you and to find out more about the resources that can help in your situation, contact Flaxman Law Group today. Your initial consultation is confidential free, and comes with no obligation. It is your chance to ask questions and to find out what options you may have in your situation.