North Miami Beach Rollover Accidents
Due to a high center of gravity, some vehicles are more likely than others to be involved in a rollover collision in North Miami Beach and other cities. Commercial trucks, SUVs, and other vehicles that are top-heavy are more likely to flip over in a high impact crash. However, under the right conditions virtually every car is in danger of a rollover. Even if you think that this type of car crash will never affect you or your family, you are at risk.
If you have been injured in a car accident, you will want to get legal advice from an experienced attorney. At Flaxman Law Group, our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined legal experience and our founder, Charles Flaxman, has 10 years of experience in the insurance industry as well as more than 25 years in the courtroom. Contact our full-service law firm at 866-352-9626 to arrange a free case consultation today.Rollover Car and Truck Collisions in North Miami Beach Lead to Devastating Injuries
There are many types of injuries that can occur as a result of a rollover accident:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Facial disfigurement
- Head and brain injuries
There are a number factors that can make rollover traffic accidents in North Miami Beach especially deadly and especially likely to cause injury:
- The roof can collapse if the car lands on the roof and the car’s structure is not very sturdy. In these types of cases, spinal cord injuries and brain injuries are common.
- Windows may break from the pressure and force of the rollover. This can cause facial injuries, cuts, and lacerations as well as disfigurement.
- Passengers may be ejected from the car due to the force of the collision, leading to internal injuries.
- Passengers may be violently shaken inside the vehicle, and this can cause soft tissue injuries.
- Passengers may find themselves bumping against the roof, sides, and dashboard as the car tips, especially if the seatbelts fail to work correctly. This can lead to spinal cord and brain injuries.
- The car’s structure may be crushed or compromised, and this can delay emergency personnel from getting to injured passengers inside, delaying life-saving treatment.
- Rollovers can cause a car to go off the road and into wooded areas, down embankments, or into bodies of water, where new dangers are present.
- Any objects in the car can become projectiles as the car tips, causing facial injuries and possibly fractures.
If you have been injured in this way, contact the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group today for a free consultation to begin the recovery process. We can handle all the details, from giving you legal advice to helping you find a car repair shop or rental car. We can negotiate with insurance carriers on your behalf and if you decide to pursue a legal claim we can build a strong case on your behalf and pursue the case in court. We handle all the details so that you can focus on healing.