North Miami Beach Side Impact
Side-impact collisions are also known as side angle crashes, T-bone accidents, or broadside collisions. These accidents usually occur when one vehicle collides into the side of another. Most of these types of collisions occur at high speeds at busy intersections, often after driver fails to stop at a stop sign or runs a red light. These types of accidents tend to produce very serious injuries, since there's no crumple zone and very little protection at the side door of the impacted vehicle. In addition, these accidents are likely to result in a fatality when the vehicles slamming into the side of another vehicle is larger, such as a truck, SUV, or tractor-trailer.Don’t Face the Future Alone
You don’t have to face your injuries and healing process alone. If you have been injured in a car accident in North Miami Beach or anywhere in South Florida, you can contact the personal injury attorneys at the Flaxman Law Group to schedule a free consultation. We can help you understand whether you have a legal claim or other options to pursue.What Can A Personal Injury Attorney Do For You If You've Been In A Broadside Collision?
If you have been in a car accident, is important to consult with a personal injury attorney in North Miami Beach or your community right away. Even if you have good car accident insurance, the cost of medical care alone after a serious car accident can be very substantial and may not be entirely covered by your insurance, especially if you have long-term costs. There are many things that an attorney can do to help you with this:
- An attorney can review the facts of your case and gather evidence
- An attorney can negotiate with insurance carriers on your behalf
- An attorney may seek out multiple liable parties in your case
- An attorney can file a legal claim
- An attorney can help you understand your medical costs, including long-term costs
- An attorney can review insurance offers with you
- An attorney can help you through the insurance claims process
- An attorney can help you with any insurance disputes
- An attorney can help you understand all your legal options
- An attorney can help you protect your rights
- An attorney can pursue your case and seek compensation for you
After a T-Bone car accident that involves injuries, you will want to get immediate medical help and you will want to report the accident to authorities. You may also want to join of victims advocacy groups to lobby for stricter laws against drunk driving, distracted driving, and reckless driving. Taking steps to seek justice is often an important part of the healing and closure process. It can also ensure that you have the resources and the help and support you need in order to start healing.
You will also want to contact the Flaxman Law Group to review your options and to find out how much your case may be worth. Contact the Flaxman Law Group today; your initial consultation costs nothing and comes with no obligation.