Miramar Blind Spots
Each year, serious car and truck accidents in Miramar and across Florida are caused by motorists who fail to check their blind spots. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have dealt with many of these types of accident cases and understand first-hand how devastating the injuries sustained in these types of traffic collisions can be. If you have been injured in a serious traffic accident anywhere in South Florida and would like legal advice, do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group today for a free, no obligation case review.Preventing Blind Spot Traffic Collisions In Miramar And Other Florida Cities
There are many things that you as a driver can do to prevent blind spot traffic accidents in your community:
1) Adjust your mirrors. Before hopping in your car, take a moment to make sure that your rearview and side view mirrors are adjusted correctly. Better yet, swap out the mirrors in your car for special blind spot mirrors that allow you to see more of what is behind you and to the side of your vehicle.
2) Keep your car cleaned off. Blind spots aren’t just created by car design. They can also occur if you have cargo piled up in the back seat of your car or truck or if your windows are so dirty or fogged up that you cannot see. Make sure that your windows are clear and allow you to see clearly out of them.
3) Physically check your blind spots when backing up, changing lanes, or turning. Unless you drive a convertible, there is virtually no way to eliminate blind spots completely. Turning around is often the best way to avoid a car accident. It only takes a second to quickly check your no zones but it can save your life.Determining Fault After Blind Spot Car Crash
If you have been in a serious car accident, it can be difficult to determine fault and determine what exactly occurred to cause the accident. In many cases, personal injury attorneys in Miramar and other communities work with accident reconstruction experts, private investigators, and others in order to find out what happened. In some cases, a thorough investigation uncovers information much different from the official law enforcement investigation. Personal injury attorneys and their teams investigators look at all evidence, including:
- Gouge marks
- Tire marks or skid marks in mud or gravel
- Impact marks or impacted surfaces such as guardrails or buildings
- Surveillance cameras at traffic lights or nearby businesses
- Testimony from witnesses
- Special software that can help evaluate what has likely caused an accident
- A thorough investigation of the vehicles involved to see whether mechanical failure played a role
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group understand that you may be hesitant to contact an attorney after your car crash. It can be intimidating to speak with an attorney if you've never needed the services of an attorney before, and you may be concerned about legal costs as well. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group want to put these concerns to rest. We offer no obligation case reviews at no charge and we take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not pay until and unless we recover money in your case.