Miami Springs Motorcycle Maneuverability Accidents
Most enthusiasts of motorcycles choose to ride rather than driving cars in part because they love the maneuverability of bikes. While maneuverability can mean more freedom on the road and the ease of getting around vehicles and obstacles, it can also lead to accidents. Most often, maneuverability accidents in Miami Springs or Florida are caused by one of two things: motorcyclists overestimating the maneuverability of their vehicles, or drivers assuming that the motorcycles sharing the road with them are more maneuverable than they really are. Both attitudes lead to serious crashes each year.
Have you been injured in a motorcycle collision? The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group would be happy to answer your questions and give you a free consultation. Simply use our web site or call our 24/7 phone lines at 866-352-9626 to schedule your free case assessment.Who Is Liable For My Motorcycle Maneuverability Crash In Miami Springs?
There are many parties who may be liable in your case, including:
- The mechanic or repair professional you entrusted with your motorcycle
- The manufacturer who created the motorcycle or defective motorcycle part
- Other motorists or riders on the road who caused the accident
- The municipality where the accident took place, if road design was a factor
- The construction company or other company performing work or construction where the accident occurred, if road debris or other factors caused the accident
- Any store that sold you a defective or recalled motorcycle part
To find out who is liable in your case and to find out what your legal options are, it is important to speak with a personal injury attorney as quickly as possible following your accident. Immediately following your accident, a personal injury attorney can take steps to preserve your rights, investigate the accident, and help you pursue compensation claims if you qualify.Isn’t Insurance Enough?
Many people who have been injured in a motorcycle assume that their insurance company will protect them after a collision and will pay for medical treatment, motorcycle replacement costs, property damage, and more. Unfortunately, all too often injured victims of car and motorcycle accidents find that they are not given full compensation. There may be several reasons for this:
- The insurer may undervalue the claim
- The insurer may not consider the full, long term costs of injuries
- Insurers typically strive to resolve claims inexpensively to enjoy better profits
- Insurers may make an offer before the severity of injuries is known
You don’t want to be in a situation where your insurance money runs out before your treatment is done and before you can return to work. To fight for fair compensation, consult with a personal injury attorney after your collision. An attorney can help you understand what steps you need to take to maximize your compensation and benefits.
If you need to speak with a personal injury attorney today, the full service law firm of Flaxman Law Group is always available for free case reviews. Charles Flaxman of Flaxman Law Group has been admitted to practice before the State of Florida County, the Circuit and District Courts of Appeal, the U.S. Court of Appeals, the Florida Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court, and the Southern District of Florida. Already, Charles Flaxman has recovered in excess of $50 million on behalf of plaintiffs across South Florida. If you would like Charles Flaxman and the rest of the attorneys and legal staff of Flaxman Law Group working on your behalf or would like us to review your legal options after sustaining an injury, contact our full-service law firm for a free, confidential case assessment.