Miami Springs Rollover Accidents
According to a 2007 report published by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), only about 3 percent of all collisions are rollover accidents. However, these accidents are extremely deadly, accounting for one third all car accident fatalities.
If you have been injured in a rollover accident in Miami Springs or any South Florida community, you can contact Flaxman Law Group at any time. The attorneys at our full service law firm have already recovered more than $100 million on behalf of thousands of plaintiffs just like you up across South Florida. Contact us today to find out what can be done in your situation.Serious Injuries After a Car Accident in Miami Springs?
Unfortunately, rollover accidents often result in serious injuries, such as spinal cord injuries and head injuries. In a rollover, the passengers are often tumbled about inside of the vehicle and may crash violently against the sides or roof of the car. This can cause injuries to the head, face, neck, especially if air bags and seatbelts fail to work correctly. The force and impact of a rollover accident can result in permanent, even fatal injuries.The Challenges You may Face After a Serious Traffic Collision
If you have been injured in a serious car or truck crash in Miami Springs or anywhere in South Florida, you may assume that you are covered. After all, you probably pay significant amounts for your insurance plan and you may assume that your insurance carrier will help you. However, this is not always the case. You may run into several issues following your collision:
- You may get an insurance or settlement offer and be unsure whether it will cover all your costs.
- Your insurance carrier may undervalue your claim.
- You may need some treatments that are not covered by your health insurance or other insurance plans. For example, skin grafts for burn patients may not be covered and in some cases rehabilitation or chronic pain management may not be covered, depending on your policy.
- You may find that your insurance offer will take care of immediate needs but not the long-term costs of a permanent injury.
- You may accept an insurance offer only to find that the insurance money runs out quickly.
- Your claim may be denied and you may have an insurance dispute on your hands.
- The insurance process may be overwhelming and complicated.
- You may be blamed for the accident, even if you feel it was not your fault.
A good way to deal with these challenges is by speaking with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after your crash. Please contact Flaxman Law Group today by calling 866-352-9626 or by using the website to submit a case evaluation form. We may be able to help you understand whether you have a case and how much your case may be worth. Our attorneys can also review the strengths of your case and tell you about any other legal options you may have. There is no obligation and no cost associated with your initial consultation, so you have nothing to lose by contacting us today in order to get the facts about your case.