Miami Springs Insurance Law
Unfortunately, insurance companies sometimes manipulate the language in contracts or interpret thei policies that you have signed in a way that allows them to deny legitimate claims or minimize claims. Insurance companies make more money when you don't submit a claim or when you don't get paid the full amount that you may be entitled to. The more claims that an insurance company can deny or undervalue, the greater their cash reserves.
You need someone by your side fighting for your rights and your money. A personal injury attorney in Miami Springs works for you, not your insurance company, so there is someone looking out for your best interests. If you are having a dispute with your insurance company, contact the Flaxman Law Group to schedule a free consultation.What Types of Claims Can Lead to an Insurance Disputes in Miami Springs?
There are many types of insurance claims that can lead to an insurance dispute:
- Theft Insurance Claims
- Homeowner Insurance Claims
- Car Accident Insurance Claims
- Windstorm Or Hurricane Insurance Claims
- Business Property Insurance Claims
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Fire Insurance Claims
- Water Damage Insurance Claims
- Liability Insurance Claims
- Fraud Claims
- Condominium Or Homeowners Association Insurance Claims
- Medical Insurance Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
There are many reasons why you might have an insurance claim against your insurance carrier:
- You have been unfairly accused of fraud if your claim is legitimate
- Your claim has been undervalued without adequate reason or cause
- Your insurance company is delaying or refusing to pay out your insurance money
- Your claim has been denied without a legitimate reason
- Your insurance company is claiming that your claim is not covered by your coverage policy, even though it is
In many cases, it can be difficult to argue with an insurance company because they may simply allege that you do not understand your insurance coverage. It can be difficult to argue back to this, especially if you don't understand all of the insurance laws.
If the company does not act honestly or fairly towards you after you file a claim, Florida law considers the insurance company to have violated fair dealing and good faith expectations. Depending on your situation, you may have a bad faith claim or unfair claims handling case. To find out for sure, your best option is to contact a personal injury attorney with plenty of experience in insurance law. An attorney can help you understand what your options are to help you negotiate with your insurance company so that you can resolve the issue and get your insurance money quickly.
Contact the Flaxman Law Group today for a free, no obligation case review. You are not obligated to work with the Flaxman Law Group on your team. However, if you do decide work with the Flaxman Law Group, Arnold legal staff will do everything they can work around the clock to get you the fairest representation possible. The Flaxman Law Group has more than 60 years of experience in dealing with insurance claims and personal injury cases. Charles Flaxman of the Flaxman Law Group for 10 years the insurance industry so he understands insurance laws thoroughly from both sides of the courtroom.