Miami Lakes Brain Injury
Brain injuries are responsible for about one third of injury deaths across the country. In addition to causing fatalities, brain injuries in Miami Lakes and other communities also claim lives in another way. Many brain injury patients in Florida, for example, are unable to care for themselves or are unable to return to their jobs due to the injuries that they have sustained.
If you or a loved has have sustained a serious brain injury in Florida, do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group to arrange for a free case assessment. The Flaxman Law Group is a full-service law firm with offices in Homestead, Hollywood, and Miami. Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined legal experience and would be willing to meet with you in order to review your options and your legal rights.How Your Life May Change After A Traumatic Brain Injury
You may find that after a brain trauma you need to deal with many things that you may not have had to deal with before, including:
- Expensive and difficult medical treatment
- Ongoing medical and personal care
- Physical therapy, rehabilitation, counseling, and other services
- The need for long-term care services
- Changes in cognitive function
- Changes in personality and mood
- Mobility problems
- Possible vision problems
- Grieving and anger
- Difficulty concentrating, completing everyday tasks, or paying attention
- Disrupted eating or sleeping patterns
A traumatic brain injury, in other words, can affect every area of your life and can make it difficult for you to leave the full, happy life that you expect. If your injury was caused by someone else's negligence or recklessness, it is important to consult with a personal injury attorney in Miami Lakes or your community to find out what legal redress you can seek.What Can A Personal Injury Attorney Do For You After A Brain Injury?
If you have sustained a serious brain trauma, there are many things that a personal injury attorney may be able to do for you:
- They can help you understand all your legal options and can help you make a decision about what to do next
- They can help you find local resources, such as support groups or medical professionals, as you start to heal
- They can help you evaluate insurance or settlement offers
- They can help you file a legal claim if that is what you decide to do
- They can help you negotiate with insurance carriers for the fairest compensation amount
- They can take care of all the details of filing a claim or taking care of the insurance process so that you have more time to spend on your medical concerns and family
If you have sustained a serious injury, it is important to consult with a legal professional or personal injury attorney quickly so that the attorney can take steps to protect you. The attorneys of Flaxman Law Group can listen to your situation, can investigate your case for you, can build strong case on your behalf, can advise you of your rights, and can aggressively pursue compensation on your behalf. If you would like to arrange a free case review, contact our full service law firm today.