Miami Gardens Left Turn Collisions
Left turn crashes are often intersection accidents in Miami Gardens and Florida. These collisions are, unfortunately, quite common and can occur if a driver is distracted while making a left turn or if a driver fails to yield right of way when turning.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have helped thousands of injured people who have been injured in left turn collisions and other types of accidents. Our attorneys feel that their most important job is to fight on behalf of plaintiff rights so that plaintiffs have the financial resources they need to pay for the best possible medical care and treatment. If you have been injured, a member of our compassionate legal staff would be pleased to consult with you. Simply call us at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) or use our web form to schedule a free case review.Understanding Losses In Left Turn Accidents In Miami Gardens And Florida
If you have been injured in a left turn car collision or any traffic accident, you will likely suffer losses. Your losses can include:
- Loss of income if you are injured and cannot return to work
- Loss of future income potential if you are permanently injured and will no longer be able to pursue your career path
- Car replacement or car repair costs
- Property damage for any property or devices that were in your car at the time of the crash
- Medical bills and expenses, including long-term and future expected medical costs
- Incidental costs, such as at home care or the cost of making your home accessible while you recover
Losses in left paying turn collisions and other intersection accidents in Florida can be significant. It is not unusual for people who even have good car accident and medical coverage to find that they need to pay tens of thousands of dollars or even more out-of-pocket for their expenses. Even if you have insurance, keep in mind that insurance carriers are usually not eager to pay out the full amount possible in your case. You may need to speak with a personal injury attorney to find out about other options for pursuing fair compensation in your case.Why Left Turn Crashes Happen
Left turns are intended to be very simple, but thanks to negligence or poor training some drivers make this simple task extremely dangerous. Left-hand turns, when executed properly, simply involve:
- Getting into the right lane for a left-hand turn
- Ensuring that you can make a left turn legally where you are
- Using proper signaling to indicate to others that you will be turning
- Slowing down your vehicle between 75 to 100 feet before you come to the intersection where you will be making your turn
- Checking traffic to make sure that there is no oncoming traffic or other dangers
- Completing the left hand turn
When a driver fails to take these simple precautions and causes an accident, they can be held liable for any injuries that they cause.
Are you looking for real answers after a serious accident or injury? Speak with one of the attorneys at Flaxman Law Group today. The legal team at our full-service law firm would be pleased to meet with you in a free, no obligation consultation to review your legal options. We have already helped thousands of personal injury plaintiffs secure compensation and financial damages for their injuries. We would be pleased to answer your questions and to help you review your legal rights. Simply contact us at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) for your free, no obligation consultation.