Miami Gardens Rear-End Shunt Accidents
Rear end shunt accidents in Miami Gardens and other communities tend to result in serious injuries, especially if you are driving a smaller vehicle or motorcycle. If you have been rear-ended, you may be thrown from your motorcycle or if you are in a passenger car you may be crash up against your dashboard, resulting in serious neck, spinal cord, and facial injuries.Have You Been Seriously Injured Because A Car Has Slammed Into The Back Of Your Vehicle?
If you have been struck by a larger vehicle such as an SUV, big rig, or tractor-trailer, especially, your injuries can be significant. There is no reason that you have to pay for the negligence or distraction of another driver. There may be multiple liable parties in your case, so it is important to get legal advice. You can always contact Flaxman Law Group to get free legal advice in a no cost, no obligation case review. Our attorneys will listen with compassion to the details of your case and will call on their more than 60 years of combined trial experience to give you an honest legal opinion about your case.Protect Your Rights After a Serious Traffic Accident
Preserving documentation is important as it can help a private investigator and your personal injury attorney determine exactly what happened and can help improve your case so that you have a good chance at fair compensation.
There are many ways that you can document evidence after your accident:
- Get contact information from the other driver
- Get the contact information of any potential witnesses
- Take photos of the accident scene, even with a camera phone
- As soon as you can, write down all the details that you can remember about the accident, including the time of day, location, and other details
- Get a copy of any medical records or police records related to your accident
- Keep receipts of any rental car, car repairs, medical costs, taxi fare, and any other incidental expenses related to your accident or injuries
- Keep a list of expenses as well as symptoms and difficulties that you encounter as a result of your injuries
- Keep a journal of expenses and your injuries
- Take photos of any bruising, lacerations, and other injuries you have suffered
- Get medical advice and a medical checkup, even if you don't have symptoms after your accident, just in case whiplash, soft tissue injury, head injury, or any other hard-to-detect injury has occurred
Keeping good documentation can help you and your personal injury attorney find out exactly what has caused your accident so that your attorney can take the proper steps to secure compensation on your behalf.Speak with a Personal Injury Attorney in Miami Gardens or Your Community Today
If you have been injured in any collision -- but especially a collisions such as a rear-end shunt crash, where negligence is often involved – contact a personal injury attorney before you accept any compensation or sign any documentation. If you would like to speak to a personal injury attorney, you can always reach Flaxman Law Group at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) to schedule a free consultation.