We represent injured people with all types of accident claims

Miami Gardens Inadequate Supervision

In many cases, elderly loved ones are placed in nursing homes or assisted living facilities because they cannot complete daily tasks without supervision. They may need extra assistance that family members cannot give. For example, they may need assistance with grooming, bathing, and preparing or even eating meals. It is expected that in an assisted living facility or nursing home, extra care and supervision will be provided for these tasks so that elderly loved ones have the care and dignity that they deserve. When staff are negligent in providing adequate supervision and assistance for residents, residents can be involved in a slip and fall accident, abusive situation, or other dangerous situation which can lead to serious injury.

Nursing home negligence and abuse in Miami Gardens or your community is a serious concern and if you suspect that a loved one has been victimized due to negligence in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or other care environment, do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case review. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have more than 60 years of combined trial experience and negotiating experience. Our attorneys work with private investigators, medical experts, and other professionals to take on insurance companies, large conglomerates that own nursing homes, and other plaintiffs.

What Should You Do If You Suspect Inadequate Supervision In Miami Gardens Or Your Community?

If you have an elderly loved one in a nursing home or assisted living facility and you suspect inadequate supervision, speak to the manager or person in charge at the nursing home or facility. If you suspect that your loved one’s life is in danger, contact an attorney or law enforcement to get your loved one into a safe environment. Where possible, gather documentation of abuse or negligence.

If you cannot get adequate answers or support from the care facility or nursing home and feel that your loved one has suffered a serious injury as a result of the inadequate supervision, contact a personal injury attorney. A personal injury attorney can help you find out whether you have a claim that allows you to seek fair compensation so that you can place your loved one in a safe environment. A personal injury lawyer can also help you understand local resources that can help you file a complaint against the facility or can help you assist your loved one with their injuries.

Get Legal Help And Advice Today

If you suspect that negligent supervision has led to injury, contact Flaxman Law Group at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) to discuss what your next steps might be. The attorneys at our full service law firm work around the clock to build strong cases on behalf of our clients so that our clients get the justice and compensation that they deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in an assisted living facility or other care environment and you would like to know what can be done in your situation, do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group. Our attorneys are always standing by to offer assistance and legal advice and your initial consultation with us is free, confidential, and comes with no obligation.