Miami Gardens, Florida
Miami Gardens has many trails and parks, as well as gorgeous weather and beautiful residential areas. Miami Gardens also has many businesses, ranging from small restaurants to large stores. These businesses sell a range of goods and services, and when customers purchase these items they expect them to be safe. Unfortunately, each year Miami Gardens residents are injured through defective products. In cases where a product defect has been caused by negligence or a wrongful act, victims have the right to pursue a legal claim. A Miami Gardens products liability case can help a victim secure compensation to pay for lost income, medical costs, and other expenses associated with an injury.
Miami Gardens defective products are a serious concern, causing fatalities as well as serious injury at home, on the road, and at work. Unsafe products affect just about every area of your life, including:
- Your car. Defective car parts routinely lead to Miami Gardens tire blowouts, malfunctioning air bags, malfunctioning safety restraints, and other problems that cause serious injuries in Miami Gardens car accidents. If you have been in a serious car accident and have been injured, your attorney will generally want to check to see whether a defective product or car part has been responsible for at least some of your injuries.
- Your workplace. Industrial machinery, construction equipment, scaffolding, and other tools that you use at work every day may lack safety guards, may be incorrectly labeled with warning signs, or may malfunction, causing serious Miami Gardens workplace injuries.
- Your health. We rely on medicine and medical devices every day to keep us healthy and safe. Unfortunately, some of the manufacturers of these devices and medicines fail to ensure that their products are safe. It seems as though every year there is a story about a popular medication that has been recalled due to serious side effects or allergic reactions in some patients. In addition, some medical devices, such as implants, defibrillators, hip replacements, pacemakers, and other devices that you may rely on for survival can be incorrectly designed or manufactured, leading to failure and serious health complications.
- Your home. Your home is filled with tens of thousands of products, including lawnmowers, tools, personal hygiene products, appliances, and more. You rely on these products every day and expect them to be safe and efficient to use. However, each year customers are seriously injured or even killed when these products are incorrectly labeled with warnings or fail to function correctly when used as directed.
- Baby products and toys. Perhaps one of the saddest types of Miami Gardens products liability cases involves infants and children who are injured by toys or baby product. Each year, toys, cribs, strollers, child safety restraints, and other child items are recalled because they put children at risk. In many cases, these types of defective products cause terrible anguish for families who have a child injured due to these defective products.
- Dietary products. Dietary supplements and products are multibillion-dollar business, and some companies put out products that are ineffective or unsafe. Each year, products designed for weight loss are recalled and each year customers are injured by these products or fail to lose weight as these products promise.
Charles Flaxman of the Flaxman Law Group has an excellent grasp of today's commercial environment, as well as the technical and scientific knowledge needed in Miami Gardens products liability cases. Charles Flaxman of the Flaxman Law Group also has access to a wide range of resources, including expert witnesses, independent experts, private investigators, and other resources useful in investigating a products liability case. If you believe that you may have a Miami Gardens products liability claim, contact the Flaxman Law Group today for over-the-phone advice as well as a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your situation in depth.