Miami Premises Liability
Under Florida law, property owners in Miami and across the state are expected to take reasonable precautions and steps to provide a safe place for patrons, customers, and visitors to their property. Unfortunately, each year some property owners are negligent and this recklessness leads to serious injuries, including spinal cord injuries, head injuries, and slip and fall injuries, to name just a few.
Have you suffered serious injuries due to an incorrectly maintained property, property owner negligence, or inadequate security? You may have a personal injury claim in Miami or your community. To find out for sure, contact Flaxman at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) to set up a free appointment to discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney.What A Personal Injury Attorney Can Do For You If You Have A Premises Liability Claim
If you have been injured on a commercial or business property (or any property) your first priority should be to get medical help. Even if you are not sure you have been injured, it is important to get a check up to ensure that you have not sustained a head injury or other serious injury. In addition to seeking medical attention, you will want to gather any evidence or information about your injury and report the injury to the manager or property owner.
In addition to taking these steps, you will want to seek legal advice. If you have been seriously injured due to someone's negligence, contacting a personal injury attorney immediately is one of the smartest steps you can take. There are many things that a personal attorney can do for you:
- They can help inform you of your rights as well as your options and the likely total cost of your injuries
- They can help you explore options for seeking compensation – including filing legal claims and negotiating with insurance companies or property owners
- They can negotiate with property owners and insurance companies on your behalf
- They can review any compensation offers that you may receive and can give you advice about them
- They can represent you in a court if you decide to seek compensation through a legal claim
- They can help you understand the strength of your case and can help build a strong case on your behalf
- They can help direct you to resources that can assist you in your current situation
- They can give you legal advice
- They can help you through the insurance claims process or the legal process
- They can handle all the details of your case
- They can help uncover options for compensation that you may not considered
Are you seeking justice? Do you think you may have a premises liability claim? Contact Flaxman Law Group for a free, no obligation case evaluation. Our attorneys can review the specifics of your case with you and answer any questions you may have about your legal rights. If you are looking for legal advice and would like more information, contact the full-service law firm today -- our phone lines at 1-866-FLAXMAN (1-866-352-9626) are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week via live operator and you can always use our online form to book your free appointment. If you're too injured to travel, our attorneys can visit your home, workplace, or office.