Miami Beach Loosing Control on Turns
Intersection accidents in Miami Beach and Florida are among the most devastating crashes that can occur, especially if motorcycles are involved. Motorcyclists can be thrown from their vehicles in these types of collisions and can suffer serious or even fatal injuries.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle crash anywhere in South Florida, contact Flaxman Law Group for a no cost, no obligation case review. Our full service law firm works with medical consultants, engineers, accident reconstruction experts, and other professionals to help build the strongest case possible on your behalf.The Steps To Healing After A Serious Traffic Collision In Miami Beach Or Your Community
After a traffic collision, it is important to:
1) Stay calm.
2) Exchange contact information and insurance information with the other driver and contact information with any witnesses. Having this information will be important in filing your insurance claim and in building your case.
3) Note down any details remember about the accident and take photos of the accident scene if possible. The more documentation you can gather, the better. Get copies of medical records, police reports, and any other information you can gather. Keep receipts of any expenses you have as a result of the collision.
4) Get a medical evaluation, especially if you believe you may have hit your head. If you have been seriously injured, you will likely be rushed to the nearest emergency room. However, even if you seem fine it is important to get a full medical evaluation immediately. Sometimes, even life-threatening injuries do not have any symptoms right away.
5) Report the accident to police or to insurance companies. If the accident was serious or if you suspect that a driver involved in the accident was drunk or broke the law in some way, contact police. If the accident was not serious but still resulted in damages, you will still want to contact your insurance company to start the insurance claims process.
6) Start the insurance claims process. Generally, your insurance company will walk you through the process. The important thing is to contact them early so that they can ask questions and start their own investigation into the cause of the crash.
7) Speak to a personal injury attorney to find out what legal options you have and how much your case may be worth. Before you accept any insurance money or any settlement, get legal advice from an attorney. An attorney can help you evaluate any settlement or insurance offers and can help you understand how much your injuries may cost.
8) Start the healing process by taking care of yourself. Follow doctors’ orders in order to heal as fully as possible, but also take the time to care for your emotional state. Being in a serious roadway collision is traumatic and you may find that you need counseling or a support group to help the healing process along.Recovering After A Serious Motorcycle Accident
If you have wiped out while driving your motorcycle and have been seriously injured, you will want to speak with a personal injury attorney to review your options for getting compensation. The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group may be able to help you understand if you are eligible for compensation under Florida law. We can help you determine what caused your collision and who the responsible parties are in your situation. Contact Flaxman Law Group using our online form or call us at 866-352-9626 to set up your free consultation.