Miami Beach Physical Neglect
Some care homes and nursing homes do not live up to the expectations of families. Some are in fact downright abusive environments. In some of these Florida facilities, physical neglect prevents residents and patients from getting the basics of life, such as food water, and other basic care. Physical neglect in Miami Beach or your community can lead to depression, malnutrition, dehydration, infections, and even fatalities. If you suspect that this type of abuse has taken place, it is important to act quickly in order to protect your loved one in care.
The attorneys at Flaxman Law Group have decades of experience representing injured plaintiffs in various types of abuse, accident, and personal injury claims. We have helped workers who have been injured on the job, adults harmed in care environments, children who have been injured in car accidents, and other cases where someone has been injured through no fault of their own. The priority of the attorneys of Flaxman Law Group is the safety and well-being of your family member. Our aim is to help you find the resources you need to get your loved one to safety and to thoroughly investigate your claims in order to build the strongest case possible for you. Contact our full service law firm at 866-352-9626 to arrange a free case consultation today.Why Pursuing A Personal Injury Claim In Miami Beach Or Your Community Is Important
Even if you think you may have a nursing home abuse or physical neglect legal claim, you may hesitate in contacting a personal injury attorney. You may not understand why pursuing a legal claim is important. There are many reasons why pursuing a legal claim if you qualify can be significant:
- It can help you secure compensation so that you can pay for medical bills and other resources
- It can help you secure compensation to replace lost wages if you need to take time off to care for an elderly loved one
- It can help you pay for higher quality of medical care as well as additional care or services that can improve your family member’s chances of recovering fully
- It can help you hold those liable accountable for the injuries
- It can push liable parties to make important safety changes so that others are not injured in a similar way
- It can help you get answers about what caused the injuries
- It can help you get a sense of closure and justice in your case
The attorneys of Flaxman Law Group have families of their own and they work hard to improve the quality of assisted living facilities nursing homes across Florida. In some cases, that can mean filing legal claims against negligent nursing homes and assisted living facilities in order to make sure that others are not injured. If you would like to know how to fight for justice and compensation in your case, do not hesitate to contact Flaxman Law Group today. Initial consultations with us are always free and come with no obligation.